Search results

1. akchappers

2004 seat toledo interior

Front seats maybe but reads ? Cars wider !
  2. akchappers

Window Switches working intermitently

Go to the other forum bud Mk3 owners bit
  3. akchappers

Evening all.

An R eh! Good upgrade mate. Got the map booked yet?
  4. akchappers

New Leon owner

Yep it won’t set the tarmac alight but will still be fun
  5. akchappers

Back in a SEAT

Well well well ! Another oldie back! How’s it going mate? yep your old V5 had a rear spolier didn’t it!
  6. akchappers

New Cupra purchased

Milton is good and forge stuff too Got it on my mk1 cupras ! yours is not a cupra but an FR? Yes?
  7. akchappers

Seat Toledo MKIV Electric windows Issue

Any joy? You haven’t got the window lockout activated have you?
  8. akchappers

Picking up new Toledo tomorrow!!

The difference in the remap is great ! I liked the car before but now REALLY like it... torque is improved but tbh it was ok before if your not afraid of a few revs. It’s certainly better On fuel than my altea FR! I’ve just bought ( As I buy accident damaged cars albeit cat N stuff so bolt on...
  9. akchappers

And saying its worse than an old Citroen AX 1.4 diesel !
  10. akchappers

wow! Unenjoyable? Clearly Seat went backwards when they built the new one after your old one! I’m actually surprised given the slating your giving it you actually bought it ! You should have bought an old 1.2 instead !
  11. akchappers

Well I really like my 1.0 tsi and don’t mind changing gears in it . A lot of people seem to have a real downer on the car including current owners. I agree it needs some cog swapping but if your a driver not a get you to A to B person who cares? Once it’s spooled up it’s ok! And I actually like...
  12. akchappers

Hi, new to forums

Love the black and wheels look great! And certainly faster than the latest Ibiza. I had one as a courtesy car last week. FR ? Stood for F***ing Rubbish! 80bhp in an FR! Disgrace to the badge! At least yours is what it says on the tin!
  13. akchappers

Howdy

Hi mate! so whens the remap? ; )
  14. akchappers

Yes there is a bit of floaty lurching . I was thinking of a 30mm drop maybe 40 rear end . Strut brace may help . Back end seems big looser than front though
  15. akchappers

Passenger window

That’s exactly what I said! I’ve had fr models of pretty much everything and my altea is an FR... I thought it stood for F***ing Rapid not F***ing Rubbish . They should badge it as. FR line . It’s a disgrace ! I haven’t got them going yet mate . Sad I don’t have them when that Ibiza did!
  16. akchappers

Which code reader?

Or come see me
  17. akchappers

Which code reader?

Get a vgate vs 900 Or vcds Simples
  18. akchappers

Airbag light on after boost gauge install

Blimey would be cheaper to buy a Vcds or get a vgate one reader . trust me you will Save hundreds
  19. akchappers

Air intake

Cold air intake to a turbo running insane temps ? Keep the fogs mate and just change the filter . Make your own heat shield . even my 330bhp cupra doesn’t use a cold air feed
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.