Search results

1. Leon cupra vs Octavia vrs

He doesn't have an LCR by the looks of it. Depends on the condition of both cars. Your going back 2 years, it would have to be in great condition
  2. LCR Steering Rack - Compatible Part Numbers

There is no sign of leaking on the replacement second hand rack. Everything seems rock solid on the suspension, no play anywhere. Also got the car tracked again at a different garage just in case. Could the second hand unit still be faulty even though there are no leaks? Could faulty internal...
  3. Uprating clutch advice

I didn't buy it off eBay.. it was just an option I was looking at based on positive feedback from that seller.. I've ruled out that option now based on comments here.. Brian
  4. Uprating clutch advice

cheers for the advice.. it's advertised as sachs parts and thousands of positive feedback.. thought it looked like good value..
  5. Uprating clutch advice

Do you have the links for the setup you went for Bret? Considering this one myself...According to the description it should be good for stage 2 but no torque figures quoted..Would also like oem feel if possible...
  6. LCR Steering Rack - Compatible Part Numbers

the second hand steering was fitted but the car isnt right. Had a look at a few websites to try and find the answer but want to double check here... What is the correct part number for the quick steering rack for the LCR? I want to double check that the correct second hand one was received...
  7. leon cupra r mk 1

99% of us have been through the water in car scenario..i had multiple leaks and would never have found them all if i didnt go to the effort of taking out the carpets..My thread below.. http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=341871 Brian
  8. leon cupra r mk 1

the screen rubber was ok, it was the actual sealent used to fit the windscreen that was passing the water
  9. leon cupra r mk 1

id water coming through the same spot and it turned out to be the seal around the windscreen
  10. LCR Steering Rack - Compatible Part Numbers

i cant get it recon'd locally...will just have to try and get a second hand unit from the UK
  11. LCR Steering Rack - Compatible Part Numbers

Hi All Looks like the steering rack is gone on my LCR. Is it possible to get a replacement seal kit for it? I'm based in Ireland and recond / second hand steering racks are rare enough. There is a second hand one from an Audi TT already fitted so presume its a common enough problem as this...
  12. Torque app and obd2 scanner

try measuring your g/s and working your bhp from there
  13. Wet floor in cupra r

I'd recommend taking out the carpets and sound deadening.. that's the only way I traced my leaks.. water will find a way.. my windscreen, pollen filter and grommet were leaking Brian
  14. Stage 2 LCR Clutch

good thread here on the awesome gti clutch kit .. have a search and read off that..
  15. ECP sale

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-LEON-CUPRA-R-BREMBO-FRONT-REAR-GROOVED-BRAKE-DISCS-/300374068897?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3ASeat|Model%3ALeon|Cars+Type%3A1.8+T+Cupra+R&hash=item45efb08ea1 Anyone used these?
  16. Leon Cupra R, which exhaust?

Few on YouTube
  17. Boost gauge help

this any use? http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=223051 Brian
  18. LCR strange noise (with video)

leak? smoke test?
  19. Cupra r coilpack issues?

actually it wasn't called recall.. they branded it as something else.. thread here somewhere about it
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.