Search results

1. s700 mcv

Alex's ovni yellow k03s Take 2!!!

Yeah it was. The clio still lives on a lot different spec to before sounds nuts compared to back then. Miss having a turbo though so caught in two minds wether to sell or just turbo. We all waste a fortune really that's the downside I've had the leon and an astra turbo and still ended up with...
  2. s700 mcv

Saw the car today looks like it's fair getting there last time I saw it was years ago at crail. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. s700 mcv

Few Pics of my Leon Cupra r

Hows the cupra doing mate im missing mine terribly lol
  4. s700 mcv

Hopefully it does mate fingers crossed . Will hopefully get into town and see you around .
  5. s700 mcv

The sri is more of a sleeper . Hopefully gonna get the vxr injectors afm and decat and push for 300bhp so will be interesting in a car with a kerb weight of 1100 odd kg compared to the Leon at more than 200kgs heavier
  6. s700 mcv

Yeah its there or there abouts with the cupra r not far off it. Always had a soft spot for the mk4 astras
  7. s700 mcv

Cars looking good mate will be a good race at crail now must be quite close power to weight now .
  8. s700 mcv

Is it a sin to use FK lowering springs on an LCR

Avoid fk springs at all costs on an R was like fookin bouncy castle going up b roads with them on requires bslls of steel and sea legs or u will be sick followed by an accident had thrm for one week then straight back off go with eibach springs and an anti roll bar
  9. s700 mcv

Codes :-(

Thanks ran sum logs earlier cars playing a bit funny vaccum levels are normal according to the gauge . Lambda readings top end are 0.900 so not the richest. G/s are 210-220g/s on average thought maybe injectors would be maxxed but the duty cycles are only 86% so im thinking maybe boost leak...
  10. s700 mcv

Codes :-(

Sorry too bring this back up does this code refer to the pre or post cat lambda sensors so I can replace this also would this cause the car to run lean as a result of the poor readings.
  11. s700 mcv

My Modded Boc

What u getting when this goes mate?
  12. s700 mcv

S700 mcv

Hi there its been a while it was almost coming to an end but its no longer for sale at the minute due to a lorry kickin up wat can only ne described as a brick onto the bonnet so quick update: Car passed its MOT with a few advisorys for new front pads and new tyres . Also booked into the...
  13. s700 mcv

Running In ?

Too much stress before its properly run in can end in catastrophe and potential new engine enough said
  14. s700 mcv

My Modded Boc

Whats happening with the boc mate saw it on facebook gettin towed away . They gonna do it under warranty even with the exhaust and map bud
  15. s700 mcv

Exhaust Sound

This sounds absolutely nuts
  16. s700 mcv

Coilovers

So the fronts are the same then ?
  17. s700 mcv

Coilovers

Dont shoot me down in flames but will coilovers for the tt and s3 fit the cupra r as im of the understanding we share the same set up at the front an as far as I know its a shock and spring at the back just the same too?
  18. s700 mcv

Looks fantastic bud
  19. s700 mcv

RobDon's Leon -

I would mate but have to wait for pay weekend unfortuneately
  20. s700 mcv

RobDon's Leon -

Well Im going to run logs on my afr tonight so if anyone is up for another wee day id be happy to get mines back on the rollers if there all ok
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members