Search results

1. Fitting a Alpine

Cool, fingers crossed :)
  2. Fitting a Alpine

Guys.... do i need to get a ignition source from somewhere ?:confused:
  3. Stereo pics please

hi giuys, im having trouble getting the mrs to agree on a new head unit as she isnt sure if it will look out of place could you guys who have changed yours pop some photos up :clap: The ariel plug has snapped off ours on the rear so its either fix £££££££££££££3 or upgrade :funk:
  4. Anyone went single din?

hi guys, plan B for the mrs altea may be a single din i was wondering if anyone has any pics ive been told you can get perfect match double din facias on here but can anyone do perfect match singles pics please ;)
  5. non matching stereo surrounds godamit

Oooo those are very tidy, cheers guys Is it just double dins yeah, maybe i'll get peeking
  6. non matching stereo surrounds godamit

guys, i just cant find anywhere a matching stereo surround for aftermarket headunits ideally double din but i cant find singles either its the 2.0 tdi sport 55 plate , so a greyish,charcoal :confused:
  7. Broken boot damit

At mo a little tap on the back of the handle and the catch release seems to have worked I'll have another hunt about
  8. Broken boot damit

guys............. i cant get in the bloody boot from the outside :cry: it doesnt do the whole bzzz-click then open when you push the badge :confused: an ideas? im thinking theres some kind of solinoid that works something then it opens? that or some kind of black magic voodoo...
  9. Altea wheel gallery

That looks awesome !!! Its what i was planning for our :0) What offsets and tyre size r you using mate? And do you get any troube?? Oh :) and whats it lowered with ? Coilies ? Once again...... Very coolio
  10. Cupra splitter

im guessing if you trim it back under the bumper you wont notice alot :) it doesnt stick out much , its very minimal ......... it may get on my todo list lol
  11. Cupra splitter

Uh oh, not too much of a goof i hope..... Def seem more fiddly on your own :( I keep thinking about trimming of the extra, but it will leave a smooth no mstching bit lol I am indeed very odd......
  12. Eibach springs

already have mate :whistle: i emailed you yesteday iirc :funk: i just have to clear it with the mrs lol
  13. Eibach springs

Guys..... ;). Im close to getting some eibach springs for the Altea :rolleyes: i mean my mrs Altea that she loves She loves how its comfy and how it feels ..... So thats the issue im against lol :banned: Has anyone just lowered their altea with just eibach springs How does it feel...
  14. Altea wheel gallery

8x18" Lambo reps 225/40/18 Falken Ze912 :whistle:
  15. Altea wheel gallery

Guys i started one on Briskoda with the octavias Could we maybe start a ALTEA WHEEL GALLERY :funk: What wheel : What size : Tyre size : :thumbup:
  16. Cupra splitter

Heres a pic of the ends by wheel arch that i keep looking at, the bumper really curves round :( i almost got it in and under but that was really pushing while fixing it, everyones says its nothing and its fine but as i said...... Im odd lol
  17. Cupra splitter

Heres a lil pic from this morning when i nosed at it .... Seeing what i thought :think:
  18. Cupra splitter

Not sure mate??? They seem to be encouraged to fit all kinds ;) Its just a fraction where it meets the wheel arch that trys to nigal me, a tiny corner bit of splitter just starts coming out from allignment But everyobe has said im just odd and its fine :blink: i wanted 100% lol i dont care...
  19. Cupra splitter

Cheers guys :funk: When you put it on bud, once youve trimmed the lugs to fit... Just secure each end where it meets the wheel arch each side 1st. You may need to shave a little of the last peg bit so it sits in further. Then fix the rest in shape..... lol if that makes sence. :whistle:
  20. Cupra splitter

I cut it so thought id stick with it :think: patient moods like that dont come round often