Search results

1. bezzaboy

ATP manifold bolts on top keep loosening themselves

try a spotweld on each bolt
  2. bezzaboy

alhambra hitting limp

hi guy a mate of mine has a pd 115 and it keeps going in to limp when in 6th at around 60-70 mph he will put his foot down and the car will go into limp stop turn off then back on all is ok till he does the same again he was told that he needed a new turbo so he went though with this as well as...
  3. bezzaboy

help with boost

hi guys need some help the car is boosting to 10psi and drops back to around 8 and holds have done logs and is requesting 20-22 psi now i have changed the n75 and the car has no boost leaks have unplugged the maf and still only boost to 10psi have you any ideas to wot the problem could be
  4. bezzaboy

Engine limited to 1400rpm the fault and final solution

glad you got it all sorted j :D
  5. bezzaboy

Going ko3/ko4 hybrid

:yes:
  6. bezzaboy

Going ko3/ko4 hybrid

here you go beattie the pics you wanted
  7. bezzaboy

Going ko3/ko4 hybrid

yes mate am happy the way the car runs car holds 1.2 to the redline boost is there when ever you want it think it is only 2-300 rmp more than standard boost :D
  8. bezzaboy

Going ko3/ko4 hybrid

here you go my jbs04 rr readout from 2weeks ago
  9. bezzaboy

Intercooler for JBS04?

this was my last rr with my jbs04 and this is with the forge fmic
  10. bezzaboy

bonnet ideas?

got mine 2nd hand from andy dea he is on here think it was around the 350mk
  11. bezzaboy

bonnet ideas?

i have a carbon bonnet on mine we are doing a little photo shoot next week so will post them up for you to have a look
  12. bezzaboy

VAG-Com in Thatcham or Newbury

you have a pm mate
  13. bezzaboy

VAG-COM in Reading

stop touting for buisness sam [B)]
  14. bezzaboy

VAG-COM in Reading

im in newbury if this helps
  15. bezzaboy

the golf belongs to james from jabbasport saw this up at the pod in april and it is a monster think it is near the 400 bhp mk
  16. bezzaboy

Bigger turbo on way! I hope! lol

Good on ya Rob finally gunna get more power no limp for you bud, bin reading though this thread and see stuff regarding the service from jbs. As some of you know I had the atp on my car with my turbo wot a plie of shite!! - may work for some but not for me, so both james and I decided to go with...
  17. bezzaboy

Getting Cupra Today - No Longer..

last rr up at jbs car made 290 bhp and 301lbs
  18. bezzaboy

Getting Cupra Today - No Longer..

this came up a while ago as bill said why would you put on a bigger turbo then ask jabba to map it conservatively cant see the piont myself did dave's am04 not get around the same bhp :think:
  19. bezzaboy

Whose Ibiza Cupra is this??

im in wash common fella so few of us in and around newbury :funk: