Search results

1. PBrowny86

Help fitting P-Flo I'm stuck

That big pipe in the pic needs to come off too mate. Its a pig to get off, but you take that off then connect the little rubber piece you.got with your p flow kit directly on to the turbo. Then the metal pipe of your p flow goes into the little rubber piece. Hope that makes sense! Careful you...
  2. PBrowny86

folding mirror fix

Yeah, obviously the motor is working then, probably just needs lubricating. Hope you manage sort it mate. :) Sent from my Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk
  3. PBrowny86

folding mirror fix

The nearside mirror stopped working ages ago on mine. It would go half way and stop, or sometimes not move at all. Took the cover off and blasted the mechanism with WD40, really don't be shy, I put loads in mine. Have a rag handy though. Then I put lithium grease around the spring, wherever...
  4. PBrowny86

A naive question about induction kits

Ah right, nice one mate, just wondered from the you tube clips I've seen and mine sounds different... Remap is next on the cards anyway :D
  5. PBrowny86

A naive question about induction kits

Sorry to hijack this... I've fitted a neuspeed p flo today on my fr, and I have to say I was expecting more noises! I get the sucking noise, defo understand why people on here liken it to Darth Vader in the glove box! and the whoosh tssss! But I don't get the bit where it sounds like a pigeon...
  6. PBrowny86

air bag light?

Still got this fault on mine, keep meaning to get it sorted at a garage as I don't wanna do more harm than good myself! Am I right in thinking though, that if people are gonna disconnect any wires under the seat that you must disconnect the battery to avoid setting off the airbags?! Thats been...
  7. PBrowny86

measuring boost?

I use the Torque app aswell, I can read my boost OK. Are you using the free version or the paid app? May just need to create a new readout with the app - but you can defo read boost with Torque Sent from my Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk
  8. PBrowny86

painting tyres

I saw a pen for colouring the letters in on your tyres in halfords a while ago. I remember because I nearly bought it, but decided not to when the missus pointed out it would probably look shite! can't remember the price sorry, but it wasnt much, less than a tenner. As for dash parts you could...
  9. PBrowny86

Speedo

I'm beginning to think that Buzz's way of thinking may be applicable to fuel consumption... If I get myself a petrol gauge which only goes down to 1/2, I'll never run out of petrol, and always have at least half a tank! :p Obviously I imagine this would come as standard on the Leon Buzz...
  10. PBrowny86

Fuel Station Lottery

Funnily enough a similar thing happened to me. My fuel light.came on last night on the way to work, but I decided not to fill up as I had a 5p off voucher for Tesco fuel... at home! Intending to brim it, I thought I may as well wait and get the maximum benifit from the voucher (I know by this...
  11. PBrowny86

Airbag light - dealer or local garage?

I'm from Stoke mate. :) Sent from my Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk
  12. PBrowny86

Thanks for the advice guys :) I think I'd be better off having a mechanic look at it, and if Stoke or Crewe Seat are recommendable I'll get it in this weekend or whenever they can fit me in. Hopefully get it diagnosed and sorted in one visit. Was just worried they might bill me a fortune! Heard...
  13. PBrowny86

I think a guy at work might know someone with that hopefully. Would that fix it, or just tell me where the problem was? Suppose its worth asking him though, as I expect a garage will charge a lot to fix this! Sent from my Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk
  14. PBrowny86

Hi guys, my airbag warning light has come on. I've had a search and it looks like my best bet is to take it to a garage. I don't fancy messing around and setting off the airbags lol! Just wondering if I would be better off paying a premium and taking it to a main dealer in the hope that they...
  15. PBrowny86

A first on a mk2...

They look sweeeet! Brave move feller, and its definitely paid off! Love 'em! Sent from my Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk
  16. PBrowny86

what is this?

Did Buzz123 tell you that lol http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=328173
  17. PBrowny86

Speedo

Haha! Someone needs to contact Universal Studios!! Tell them if they do a re-make of Back To The Future they should get themselves a Seat Leon 1.9 tdi Buzz edition! And the magic speed needs to be 140 mph, instead of 88 mph in the de loreon! Which is so outdated now! The 'buzzleon' kind a sounds...
  18. PBrowny86

Folding Door Mirror 06 Leon.

I did the same with mine. Plenty of WD40, and I mean PLENTY!! then I smeared some lithium based grease from work all over the mechanism. Haven't had a problem since. Beware though that when you spray the WD40 in it runs out down the side, so have a rag ready to catch it!! :)
  19. PBrowny86

what is this?

I thought it was housing for alarm sensors, never been sure though!... Sent from my Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk
  20. PBrowny86

Key fob disaster

Subscribed to save me a search at a later date. This may well come in handy! Sent from my Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise