Search results

1. Sheekey

What to do next?

Yeh I forgot to say in my first post I've got a 007p on there already yeh really thinking about the map just goon to sort the breathing out first jetex and heat shield I'm thinking. Thanks
  2. Sheekey

What to do next?

Yeh definalty thinking about doing it in next few months or so, just wanted to make sure it was ready for stage 1 map, fairly new to turbo cars so just wanted to get the basics in first before doing this :) Need to get a proper induction kit in first, thinking about the jetex kit.
  3. Sheekey

What to do next?

Oh I see, No not yet I am seriously thinking about it but just want to get the standard mods in before I maximise the potential of the map, plus AMD are only a hour down the road :)
  4. Sheekey

What to do next?

Oh right thanks will have a scout about and have a read, oh i thought there was? Pretty sure there used to be one but never mind thanks for your help bud.
  5. Sheekey

What to do next?

Also do you know how many posts you have to have before you can look in the parts for sale section?? Cheers
  6. Sheekey

What to do next?

Is the standard RARB a bit weak then is it?
  7. Sheekey

What to do next?

Nice one thanks for the suggestions, def will be looking into the handling before to long so suggest dog bush's and upper and lower struts?
  8. Sheekey

What to do next?

Oh right (iirc?) sorry forgot to say already have 007p aswell Thanks
  9. Sheekey

What to do next?

Hi Just wondering in your opinions what would be the best mod's to carry out next on my Leon Cupra, currently I have green panel filter, smoothed and drilled airbox and a forge tip. Im thinking of replaceing the intercooler to throttle body hose and possible a better air filter probably a...
  10. Sheekey

03 Leon Cupra Front End Noise?

Yeh I presumed it could possibly be those, is there anyway of checking them to replicate the noise before, instead of just replacing them and hoping?
  11. Sheekey

03 Leon Cupra Front End Noise?

Morning, Ive got a 03 Leon Cupra love the cars to bits but recently ive noticed a clunking noise which i think is coming from the front of the car. Its now become constant i.e every rotation of the wheel, and can physically feel it atm, it happends when coming off the of the accelerator...