Search results

1. shaunTDI

Cupra tdi starting issues lack of power!!!!

I've changed the followers , the timing on vag com is running at 0.0 the turbo was rebuilt by ITS turbos I would of thought that it would b set to the correct spec?ibe not tried a loom yet but I would of thought it would record multiple injector faults,I think the injectors may b leaking over...
  2. shaunTDI

tdi egr valve

the flap should b open :)
  3. shaunTDI

Cupra tdi starting issues lack of power!!!!

i have a mk1 leon cupra 150 pd it has 180k on the clock its been remapped by r-tec with there custom map ive rebuilt the engine myself as im a qualified mechanic,its had piston rings and bearings,genuine head gasket,rebuilt turbo,injectors ultrasonicly cleaned,ive replaced the cam,blanked egr...
  4. shaunTDI

Ice on inside of windscreen?

forgot mention put it on recirculation so it doesn't draw the cold air in from outside :)
  5. shaunTDI

Ice on inside of windscreen?

try shutting all of the air vents b4 u turn off at night and switching the blower from window screen to the floor see if that helps
  6. shaunTDI

My Black Magic Mk1 LEON Cupra TDI index in 1st post

u no on your cruise control which wires went where into the plug under scuttle as my manual dosent say for the arl ?
  7. shaunTDI

Remaped cupra tdi :(

right guys more problems the cars bin running fine for a while then the turbo started sticking so took it off cleaned vains no play in turbo all looked fine apart from a bit coked up.now from tick over im getting white smoke smells oily but i had white smoke b4 but not as much it looks like ive...
  8. shaunTDI

wheel spacers leon cupra?

how much we talking fella?
  9. shaunTDI

wheel spacers leon cupra?

i have a leon cupra mk1 and im after some spacers that will make my alloys sit flush with the arches is it 10mm front and 15mm rear i have the standard 17inch starfish wheels ? cheers shaun :)
  10. shaunTDI

well more problems pulled off from work in 2nd the other day and next minute boom big black cloud of smoke and power died i thought id blown the turbo or blown a boost pipe but after limping a bit further it drove normal and i could hear the turbo spooling up normally im thinking that the turbos...
  11. shaunTDI

Leon 1P Vag-Com Cable ** Canbus OBD Diagnostics**

could u give me the link for the vag com cable and disc for MK1 LEON TDI ?
  12. shaunTDI

i was thinking og getting vag com wheres the best place to get it ?
  13. shaunTDI

just had my car remaped at ****** it was supposed to go from 150bhp to about 180bhp - 190bhp it wouldnt go on the rolling road bcause it was to low lol i could tell a slight difference after it was done but i drove a mk1 leon fr standard today and it feels quicker for some reason my cupra has...
  14. shaunTDI

Insurance time :/ who's the cheapest?

ive been quoted £18,768 with wiser choice lol 4 year ncb leon cupra tdi cheapest i can get is £900 with elephant.co.uk
  15. shaunTDI

looks smart m8 how long it take to do ?
  16. shaunTDI

Leon Cupra TDI 150 new mods ;)

does anybody else suffer from a bad vibration with there uprated dogbone on tickover ?
  17. shaunTDI

tht hybrid wax looks amazing stuff im using the dodo juice rainforest rub atm and it lasts 4eva :) any pics of the leon lowered yet ?
  18. shaunTDI

Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

its going to be a matter of time until something bad will happen to an fr owner :( my mums now got rid of hers bcause shes scared to drive it!!! now got a 59 a3 1.9 tdi
  19. shaunTDI

i used the 3m-di-noc its great stuff u can warm it up with a hair dryer and it will go round most things :) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/30x120cm-Genuine-3M-Di-Noc-Carbon-Fibre-Vinyl-Sheet-/230543924722?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35ad7d1df2#ht_1792wt_905 here is a idea of how its...
  20. shaunTDI

few pics after a clean with megs gold class its not done a bad job :)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.