Search results

1. split pipe?

Was yours the same as the picture above if so how much was it?
  2. split pipe?

right after seaching on google ive found a picture without the manifold on the car and it shows the exact part which has split on mine if you click on the link its the pipe thats next to the dip stick if that doesnt show up very clear here is the orignal link to hte picture...
  3. split pipe?

Do you have any links where you got it from please
  4. split pipe?

No don't think it's For oil I think it could be an air pipe I'll try and get a picture later
  5. split pipe?

hi ive found a split pipe on my cupra that needs replacing, its on the bottom of the inlet manifold roughtly in the middle, the pipe goes across to the right and then down a bit on to a circle silver thing, can anybody tell me the name of it and where would i get the pipe from thanks
  6. SCN fantasy football league

is there a league for the skysports fantasy football?
  7. New with a Mk3 Cupra

where are you from?
  8. spluttering under heavy acceleration ?

i had to replace one of mine yesterday, i only found the smell once then cars been driven i tryed to smell the one that had broke when it was off but i couldnt smell the eggy smell on it a quick question if the coilpack breaks on cylinder 4 where the pipe goes over it, do i have to remove the...
  9. car is stuttering/spluttering under heavy accleration!?!?

normally with that you said i would have said it would be the coilpack as there known for going on them, and mine did the same when one of mine went, i would try a coil pack on and see what happens
  10. Breaking Cupra help

this site doesnt have a parts for sale section anymore due to the scammers
  11. tinks mk3 ibiza cupra **now with goodies**

good to see girls working on cars like that, ill keep my eye for updates
  12. tinks mk3 ibiza cupra **now with goodies**

are you spraying the stuff and fitting it?
  13. Tuning my radio

Yeah that's right press the right hand button on the top where the 4 buttons are together then press dx/ man an then you can manually tune it
  14. Tuning my radio

ill let you off for trying to help haha
  15. Tuning my radio

thats to find it automatcally he wants to do it manually he might want to use a fm transmitter like i did
  16. Tuning my radio

it took me a while to get mine to do it when i wanted to manually tune mine in so i could use my fm transmitter for my phone, from memory i think i had to go onto a different set of radio stations from what i normally used, hard to explain but when you press radio on the stereo you can have 3...
  17. Rear brakes/Caliper Question

mk4 golf, audi a3 ? when i was changing my discs and pads last week they had audi and vw on the caliper
  18. Sai incorrect flow detected

just found the post i made about mine http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=296351 the pipe that went to that had split at the back which was making the eml come on
  19. Sai incorrect flow detected

i had the same problem last year it kept coming up saying inncorrect flow dected so one day i was reading up on the problems and somebody said it could be a split pipe so i went outside and had a look and i found tere was a split pipe going to the silver top thing on the right hand side of the...
  20. Secondary water pump help

dont know who thought of it but its a bad design and quite hard to get it back again
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise