£50 a month budget! Nice to see you've got another blue one :D
  2. James.Judd.1

Robbie C's Ibiza Cupra

Agreed! There's a HTA somewhere with your name on it Robbie :whistle:
  3. James.Judd.1

Robbie C's Ibiza Cupra

+1 for not regretting breaking it
  4. James.Judd.1

DaNnY_LaD's HTA-Gt2868R Big turbo Build(Now @ AKS Tuning)

Whens your Birthday Danny? Im going to buy you some masking tape
  5. James.Judd.1

DaNnY_LaD's HTA-Gt2868R Big turbo Build(Now @ AKS Tuning)

I feel bad for laughing at this comment. Only Phil would be so blunt haha Didnt an allen key go through the cambelt at some point in its life? maybe one of the sprockets has some damage now.. Im sure Alex has checked everything thoroughly though.
  6. James.Judd.1

whats this part called??

Ask for the 1 way valve that fits between the inlet manifold & the brake servo. They will know what you mean.
  7. James.Judd.1

whats this part called??

Its a 1 way valve for the brake servo. People normally tap off it for a boost guage reading. It looks like your boost guage is now Teed into the FPR & the other has been blocked off with a screw.
  8. James.Judd.1

ARGH! dilema!

You would be better off paying it yearly, insurance companies charge a rediculous amout to pay monthly. For example; I just got myself a quote for a car I am thinking about & it was £1380 Yearly or £2980 if I pay monthly. It would be cheaper to put the yearly amount on a credit card & pay...
  9. James.Judd.1

ARGH! dilema!

Thats still an awefull lot. Have you shopped around? I was in your same position when I first bought my cupra, 19 with 1 claim on the insurance. I still only paid ~ £1200 a year, Fully Comp with a £500 excess.
  10. James.Judd.1

ARGH! dilema!

£236 a month insurance :O so £2812 a year. How old are you? Any reason its so high.. points? Claims?
  11. James.Judd.1

Clutch flywheel advice

Thats a good point, I dont know if he has fixed it actually.. Ill give him a text
  12. James.Judd.1

Clutch flywheel advice

I though my ears were burning haha
  13. James.Judd.1

Disc and pad recommendations

There not the bog standard HiSpec's they are R114-4 Racing calipers, with 315x32 disks & ds3000's. Made for fade free track abuse. Joe Hirth has Brembos & Badger 5 eliptical disks & DS2500 & he was far more impressed with RobbieC's R114 310x28 setup. 315x32 can only be better.. No...
  14. James.Judd.1

Disc and pad recommendations

Sell the brembos and buy some new brakes :)
  15. James.Judd.1

mk3 ibiza cupra GT28rs back yard build!

I can honestly say I wasnt expecting that!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.