Search results

1. lukeyyyyy

After 5 years of Cupra it's time to say goodbye :(

Yeah it was a big decision, I kinda promised myself I wouldn't get car finance again but here I am! :ban: What color was it? I've seen three on the road, all in blue.
  2. lukeyyyyy

After 5 years of Cupra it's time to say goodbye :(

Back in 2010 when I was 19 I bought my 1st Ibiza Cupra, ruled by insurance I was completely sold by the fact it was cheaper to insure than my 1.2 Corsa, in 2013 I purchased the facelift cupra in white. I've always been a big fan, from the rarity of the Cupra over other hot hatches to the...
  3. lukeyyyyy

Came out to my car to see this

Ok so quick update, These are the parts which have been ordered in Lower arm Shocker O/S/F Hub O/S/F Bearing O/S/F Ball joint Shocker top mounting Assembly bolts. Including labour it's £706, which will also includes full alignment, thanks for the posts guys some good points...
  4. lukeyyyyy

Thanks for the reply'a guys, I had it in at ATS this morning, the guy was amazed by how much the tracking was out by, I did specifically ask if they could look to see if anything was bent underneath. The guy did say they could only adjust the camber and not the toe in / out, or the other...
  5. lukeyyyyy

Jumped in my car today, immediately felt something wasn't right, pulled over and had a look round my car to see some **** had drove into my car between the hours of last night and this morning. The damage on the picture's doesn't really reflect how bad the damage is, and the tracking is...
  6. lukeyyyyy

Cupra crash-Parts to buy

Sorry to hear about the crash... Although you did drive like a mad man! http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=375770
  7. lukeyyyyy

New 2013 Cupra? Still having oil issues???

They have additional kit, which is reflected in the price. I.e auto lights / wipers and bi xenon & sat nav
  8. lukeyyyyy

Ah so the engines are exactly the same well since the battery got moved to the boot, there's me thinking the facelift cupra had the exact same engine that's in the polo which is a slightly revised version, Since you've driven the facelift and preface lift version of the cupra don't you agree...
  9. lukeyyyyy

I had a late 2010 Cupra which used about a litre of oil every 2000 miles, recently I changed it for the 2013 facelift Cupra which so far hasn't used a drop (2100 miles in) Overall the new Cupra seems a bit more refined, as if every bolt on the car has been given another quarter twist, and...
  10. lukeyyyyy

Test drive

I paid 17,750 for my new cupra, picked it up last Thursday in white with winter pack, I got 9,900 for my part x which was a black 10 plate cupra with 31k and paid the difference which was £7850. This included a manufacturer discount of 1,600 and a dealer discount of 100,
  11. lukeyyyyy

Good News.....

When did you order the car? After a 10 week wait my Cupra has finally arrived I pick it up tomorrow but I couldnt resist going down tonight for a sneak peak
  12. lukeyyyyy

Buying a car with outstanding finance? cant sell my car.

Worst case scenario you could always get a personal loan out, clear the finance on the car, sell the car clear the personal loan off. It isn't ideal but its way cheaper than getting 3.8k for a 5.5k car.
  13. lukeyyyyy

How Long

After a long wait my new car has finally reached port & i have received the reg and chassis number question is how long now?
  14. lukeyyyyy

Few question

With regards to delivery time I ordered a cupra on the 16th of feb, with an estimated delivery of the 31st of march which was then pushed back to the 10th of April which how now "slipt" back until the 19th of April, The dealer did say the car was on the boat over here on the fifth but I just...
  15. lukeyyyyy

102ron vpower!

And that's the truth, with some cheese on it!
  16. lukeyyyyy

Just Ordered The New Ibiza Cupra

Wow talk about rubbing it in my face, haha nice one mate be sure to post some photos as soon as you can!
  17. lukeyyyyy

Have you seen the new fiesta St? It's awful apart from the interior, I think I'd miss the combination of the supercharger and turbocharger, and the dirt cheap insurance,
  18. lukeyyyyy

Awesome mate, is it a demo one? I ordered one middle of feb but as its a factory order it's due in the showroom on the 10th, I paid 17750 including first years road tax and reg fee it's white with winter pack Got 9900 for my ten plate cupra With 31k on the clock
  19. lukeyyyyy

Video thread

Madman! You know my girlfriend complains everytime I do any kind of spirited driving but after showing her these videos she now knows how lucky she is.
  20. lukeyyyyy

New 2013 cupra test drive

Yea fair point, there are good deals to be have, I paid / will be payin 17,750 which includes a years of road tax first reg fee metallic paint and winter pack.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members