Search results

1. Kaza

Bromley Pageant 2014, June 8th

I won't be attending now, sorry! Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  2. Kaza

Bromley Pageant 2014, June 8th

1) D.K 2) Kaza Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  3. Kaza

Chatham Dockside Meet - Friday 30th August 2013.

Nothing at Chatham I'm afraid Will, not sure if Darren is still doing the Bluewater meets? Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  4. Kaza

Kaza's New Toy...

Took my beaut to the AMD Rolling Road day this morning and stuck her on the rollers (first car to go on!). Happy with the figures as I wasn't expecting more than about 210 for a 211ps model! Also got a Pipercross panel filter and had it fitted too :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  5. Kaza

AmD Rolling Road day, Nov 10th 2013

Sunday is meant to be nice from what I've seen/heard :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  6. Kaza

Kaza's New Toy...

Thanks Goldie :) I love it! The fact there is a lot less space than the last car hasn't phased me at all. It's comfy to drive and it's just a beaut! Lol.
  7. Kaza

It'll be difficult for another one in Chatham Dockside or anywhere near the MCE area due to a dispersement order that is now in place by Kent Police. If anyone has any ideas in certain areas etc that could be an ideal place or a meet, feel free to note them here and we'll see what we can do :)...
  8. Kaza

Kaza's New Toy...

Haha same, I'm pretty sure my poor old German Shepherd/Rottweiler cross will not be comfortable in the car unless I put the rear seats down! Bargains have to be done Reece :) that's the only reason I had the Milltek cat-back system put on my Leon as it was cheap and seemed silly to pass up...
  9. Kaza

Kaza's New Toy...

Thanks guys :) To be honest Reece I don't think I even want a Miltek on this! It sounds so nice just standard and gives a nice sound when you put your foot down and when it's idling! Map, possibly, induction kit, definitely!
  10. Kaza

Kaza's New Toy...

Thanks for the nice comments all :) Rae1001, in terms of plans, it will only be having subtle things done for the time being. There's nothing to change looks wise really other than wheels, paint the calipers and replace the current chrome s-line badges with black ones! Engine wise, induction...
  11. Kaza

Kaza's New Toy...

You're not the first to say that lol, that was one of the things I first noticed when looking at them, but they are standard on all TT's I believe :) Thanks Richy, I will be at the AMD Rolling Road Day in November no doubt, so perhaps see you then if you're heading for that too?
  12. Kaza

Kaza's New Toy...

Hi all, As some of you may remember, I was previously the owner to the below SEAT Leon TFSI... I sold the Leon in January 2013 and up until recently I have been the owner of an Audi A3 Sportback TDI 1.6: Loved the TDI, but it just wasn’t me; I wasn't doing the mileage...
  13. Kaza

Nice seeing you Dan!
  14. Kaza

Dan, as you come through Medway tunnel you need to take the slip road to the left just as you begin to exit the tunnel. You then need to go right at the roundabout and take the third exit, go straight along, next round about its third exit again and then straight across towards dockside.
  15. Kaza

Will be picking up the new car just before the meet too :)
  16. Kaza

At least they mention that a number of those who do meet up respect the law and it is the minority of people who ruin it for everyone. That's why these meets haven't been advertised outside of SCN. No disrespect Darren but the large Bluewater meets you do attract the nuisance types, which is...
  17. Kaza

What did you and your MK2 do today?

That's a shame :( that's not the first time I've heard that happen either. Did they try and hoist the bonnet up? Or just yanked it from the bumper?
  18. Kaza

No worries Reece :) That's a shame Lee, maybe next time. Ahh ok, has your Revo map been ok since the update you had?
  19. Kaza

Thanks Dave! Glad to here she's running again. You should start placing bets ;)
  20. Kaza

This is the 208bhp model and TTS is 2.0 TFSI just with more power :) Yep don't you worry I am fully aware of the damn can follower. Lol. Will get that checked often and ensure its all ok. Will replace it often too. I know you can get 'strengthened' followers - do they actually last longer or...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members