Search results

1. Electrical fault

No, do you know what it is? Or you got same?
  2. Electrical fault

Have no driverside window controls working and centre console. No esp no door lock button tyre pressure and no mirror switch working, any ideas? All went at same time 2006 leon sport 2tdi. Changed drivers door controls
  3. How to remove Driverside window switch 2006 4door????

Wow 2 days and no one was able to help or know how to. Glad i asked now. Seems black area as cant find anything on youtube for a mk2. Loads for mk3
  4. How to remove Driverside window switch 2006 4door????

Are there any videos or pics on how to remove and replace driverside window switch on 2006 leon 4 door. All help is greatfull as i cant see how. Is it door card off?
  5. Was this anyone's on here?

Was this anyone's on here, its up for sale at dealers. 280 estate
  6. 184 LEON TDI ST QUESTIONS

Thank you womble68 once again.
  7. 184 LEON TDI ST QUESTIONS

are ok do u need to have phone plugged in for it to come up on menu screen then? as I was just scrolling thro menu looking for the symbol. so symbol only shows if it sees a phone plugged into the usb in glovebox?
  8. 184 LEON TDI ST QUESTIONS

so you had to take your car to seat dealer to put full link to activate it?
  9. 184 LEON TDI ST QUESTIONS

Hi found myself a possible 184 in white on a 64 plate 46.000 on clock Questions are how do you find full link on radio? looked on menu button, but couldn't see what I call the 6 little squares and phone symbol on screen. Does that mean it isn't on there, if so can it be installed? if so how...
  10. pre face or facelift?

Thanks for the help and advice. I think I shocked dealer with how much I knew and he needs to ring to find out some of my questions LOL. as I was told the 184bhp all have multilink rear suspension, compared to the normal one. door lights I might get led strip to put in doors. going to have a...
  11. pre face or facelift?

I mainly like to change the multimedia system to a facelift 8" for a few reasons 1 the connective to phone and able to use phone on screen. 2 the pic option, as daughter likes to take pics so she likes the idea she can look at them on a screen than taking her laptop. 3 the change lighting...
  12. pre face or facelift?

looking tobuy a Mk3 FR tdi with anything from 20,000 to 45,000 on clock, 2016 pre face go for around 7k-8k where a 17 plate go for 11k. Is it worth hanging out for a 17 plate, how much better is the computer,satnav media and so on? do u also get the door lightings above door handles in a...
  13. Help needed with a none spark

Changed temp sensor, cam sensor, crank sensor. Also coil pack. I have a clue but want to see if others come up with same thought
  14. Esp and tyre pressure switches between seats

Esp and tyre pressure between seats, do they use same fuse? As both seem to be not working. Mate has put computer in no codes, not even in the brake side of computer. Both seem to of stopped working, when u press, so taking it common fuse for both.
  15. who can tell me what theses might be ???

Thanks for that, just seen a pic of back of a headlight, seems the two big bits are from bottom of headlight. Reflector is fog light the glass is still complete and works. Just dont think its fixed anymore. Trying to find a exploded view of fog light, as i take it they come apart as the...
  16. What did you and your MK2 do today?

4.30 am this morning a deer hit mine on way to work. Was shaking after, now carmed down. Wow it moved the car across the road. piffed it damaged my baby leon as i look after it and spoil it.
  17. who can tell me what theses might be ???

Hi all, Going to work at 4.30am this morning my 07 seat leon sport. where a deer decided he wanted to say hi to my front side pass bumper and headlight. When i got out and looked at car, the side of bumper by wheel arch was sticking out and headlight wobbles. Now ive carmed down and had a...
  18. is this rear BTCC bumper genuine seat?

No images at mo as its through a friend of a friend its never been fitted so new. All in grey primer as it came. Sere said £12 for rear grills for it. poss collect it tomorrow night.
  19. is this rear BTCC bumper genuine seat?

more confused now. just found this. partr number states 2006. ile try and ring them. pehaps this is why he never fitted it to his 2010 http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=209139 just had in confirmed, it will fit as its the glass the s badge and light cutouts different on...