Search results

1. Playstation PSN Gamer Tags

Wade114 Black ops 2 Gt5
  2. Prepare to be ....

Not to my taste. A midnight purple mite work if you wanted something a little different.
  3. LCR temperature gauge

Did you replace the stat with the alternator still in place ? if you did any tips ?
  4. LCR temperature gauge

Thanks for all your help. My cars still under warranty so will give seat a call tomorrow. Are they a warranty item?
  5. LCR temperature gauge

Hello Just notice that my temp gauge on my LCR is not staying at 90. If I'm on a dule carriage way it drops down to around 70 and when I have the heaters on its drop to around 60. What should I replace first the thermostat or the temp sender? Or is this normal for this time of year due...
  6. Erratic engine temps and loud air noise

My lcr also dose this I thought it was normal. The temp drops a lot when ive got the heater on this that normal ? How much is a thermostat ?
  7. Gearbox issue?

Try the linkage reset first as its free. If no better change the oil :)
  8. Gearbox issue?

Have you tried the gearbox linkage reset ?
  9. Roof strip

:wtf:£230 each!! I will give it ago tomorrow.
  10. Roof strip

Hello can the roof strips be removed ? Got some lacquer peal going on.
  11. do I need a new spring 007 dv

This also happens to mine. Standard LCR 225
  12. My styling ideas - like it?

Looks smart. Can't really go wrong with red with black / anthracite.
  13. My Cleaning Plan

I think it may be so that the dirt from the arches and wheels don't get blasted on to the clean body. may be wrong
  14. Gearbox linkage

Thanks for your help people. Just done it took about 10mins start to finish. Did brake the clips on the gear gaiter surround tho :( Made a good difference nice free improvement. ;)
  15. Gearbox linkage

Thank you. Can you gain all the access you need to the linkage from under the bonnet? Also stupid question how to u get the gear gaiter off when I pull on the plastic ring I feel like I'm going to brake it.
  16. Gearbox linkage

Hi, Has anyone got a guide on how to adjust the gearbox linkage on the 6 speed box? Easy job ? Thanks in advance
  17. Ticking noise

Thanks for all you help :D
  18. Ticking noise

Hi, I have a 2003 LCR 225. It's makeing a ticking noise from the drivers side front corner is this normal? Can only hear it when the bonnet is open.
  19. Remap

Northampton Motorsport.
  20. Hi Im Emma from Leicestershire

I wish I could of kept the cupra :( hope your enjoying it Emma.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise