Search results

1. Olly20VT

Olly20vt mk3 cupra track car build thread

Cheers. I've been a member of this site for years but just haven't posted much in the last few. As above I just don't seem to have time for my ibiza anymore :(
  2. Olly20VT

they haven't come loose since so I think they just needed a few heat cycles putting through them. I've still got a spare 3 bolts of a different material just incase. it is sad to sell but I just don't have time to drive it and it's almost as sad to just see it sad there doing nothing.
  3. Olly20VT

I finely got round to taking the car back to Badger 5 for a remap tweak and..... It is now 263 bhp at 17psi :D So there is still more to come from the turbo, it's just the FMIC pipe work letting it down now. I've also now fitted my compomotive wheels which look the nuts IMO. I've also had a...
  4. Olly20VT

600x300x76 fmic fitting

I hope to fit this size cooler but keep air-com. So Chriscupra02 it is possible but i might need to move or strap some of the pips so they don't rub the fans?
  5. Olly20VT

Part no. for handle surround

Yeah could do, just didn't want to do the job of taking them off and on twice.
  6. Olly20VT

True but it helps if you can give them a part number because from past experience they don't always understand what your asking for.
  7. Olly20VT

What is the part number for this on both sides. I take it this is the cup shaped bit which the chrome leaver sits in.
  8. Olly20VT

Brake and clutch pedall problems

I forgot to mention I have taken both bits of under trim off and got in there with a torch, then pressed both pedals but can't make it do it. It all looks ok. !
  9. Olly20VT

Brake and clutch pedall problems

Some times when I go to brake the pedal feels like its stuck and then when I push it a bit harder it unsticks and works. It feels like it might be catching on the clutch pedal at the hinge some how. Has any one else had this or know what it might be. Just to note I have had my clutch pedal go...
  10. Olly20VT

30v V6 into an ibiza

But if you do want a V6 Audi then at least put a S4 2.7 V6 30V twin turbo quattro in ;)
  11. Olly20VT

32mpg?????

mine is mid to high 20's
  12. Olly20VT

need advice

On the face of it it looks OK, i would ask what brands the parts are like the coilovers because things like that should reflect the price. You could also ask for the reg and then give JBS a call and ask them about it.
  13. Olly20VT

big FMIC washer bottle?

I'm going for a 500x225 with 2.5" FMIC soon and will be running the pipes like a LCR K04. So what washer bottle have people used to allow the pipes to go though the gap?
  14. Olly20VT

Part number help please

Cheers Bill
  15. Olly20VT

Part number help please

What is the part number of these heat shield discs/clips? I've got a load on the exhaust heat shield under the car rusted through.
  16. Olly20VT

lower strut brace

I'm thinking of getting one of these, and I already have good engine mounts so I should be fine. Looking at the link above, the pic looks like the bar is not on center of the end mounts, could it be people have fitted the bar in the upper position and that why it knocks more than others who have...
  17. Olly20VT

K04 MK3 Ibiza Cupra Track Ready - RIP

The car is looking good. This thread makes a good read, I love seeing how cars come along. What front brace is that? is it for a mk2 golf?
  18. Olly20VT

Another Coilover Thread - Who has 'Fat' or 'Slim' front springs

Fat fronts on my KW's What wheels are you running and what ET are they?
  19. Olly20VT

Ok it has been a few months well more like 7 lol so here is a small update. I did a track day in the car and it was spot on, handled just how I remembered (well). Put a lot of laps in and it pulled really hard and strong for all the rev range :D I did have the 3 exhaust mami to...
  20. Olly20VT

To buy or not to buy.....HELP!!!!

I love these cars but i must admit they do then to have rather alot of common faults, none cost thousents just 50 here and 80 there BUT i still ove them and i would still buy one.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.