Search results

1. GregM

Broken my door! - Stuck shut!

They probably wont be. I say we wait until they all just break and he gets locked in, then we go round and laugh at him.
  2. GregM

rear bumper question

Not that Im condoning making claims or what not, I'm just saying that it shouldnt affect him too badly as the accident was his fault anyway.
  3. GregM

rear bumper question

Talk to your insurer, the guy who crashed into you doesnt pay, his insurance company does. My mates were in an accident and one of them broke his back (he can still walk) the other guy who was driving was at fault and broken back mate wasnt wearing a seatbelt, he still managed to get a very tidy...
  4. GregM

So tempting to pop over to clacton and duct tape klones doors....
  5. GregM

:blink: Ohhh.. you mean the car? :p
  6. GregM

Its a five door, make her sit in the back. Wear a hat and tell her she can call you Bitterman if it helps, but really it means you can check out other girls without her knowing, and she cant put her music on. I dont care how awesome she is, I bet she still makes you listen to adele from time to...
  7. GregM

brembo discs and pads..

GSF do genuine Brembo discs and pads too. I've not had a quote for the Cupra R brakes, but mine on a Cupra were much cheaper. In fact both front discs (grooved) and pads for cheaper than you paid for one disc :S
  8. GregM

Lancashire Lad's Silver Leon 1.9 tdi 140 remapped SE :) new paint pics 3/8!!!!

Looks really good mate, I'll be honest I wouldnt of noticed unless you'd posted here, I rarely rear the RR's because theres so many of them and they are all 20 pages long.
  9. GregM

Buying Advice

Sounds great. Personally I'd see what kind of reputation the garage has. Unless youve used them before and know / trust them. Get a run down of the car from them, usual stuff when buying a new car from a garage (is it a seat dealer or just a local garage?) plus anything in that thread I...
  10. GregM

Buying Advice

Hiya Gazza. What year and spec is it mate? Personally I only paid £2100 for mine and it only had 84k on the clock (that was just over a year ago) but it was a 2001 reg. Luckily the Cupras came with everything back then, full leather, windscreen sensers etc. Cambelts need doing every 5 years...
  11. GregM

Cupra R in the snow?

Its about 24, 25 C outside, Im not worried about snow right now :P
  12. GregM

Unplanned weight reduction

Ha they look pretty damn smart. I may have to do that...
  13. GregM

I had to physically move it down every now and then because it didnt sit 100% square. Ive seen a couple like it, I probably just needed to adjust it but was one of those jobs I never thought of at the time, but everytime I saw it I thought "I really have to do that" Theres nothing wrong with...
  14. GregM

I took my Cupra to a car wash on sat, not realising it was one of those mechanical ones that drags your car through, cos when I drove past there was a guy outside hosing a car down. Turns out they do that before they send you through the machine of death. I went to reverse but by then 2 more...
  15. GregM

SCN fantasy football league

Joined up, looking forward to coming last. :)
  16. GregM

Grants SEAT - braintree

The people at Grants in Braintree constantly go out of their way to give good service, I cant rave them enough. And lets be honest, the two young ladies that work there are very, erm... polite ;)
  17. GregM

Stupid Question, what is this.

Excellent. Thats my only real problem for the weekend sorted, and with three words. Thanks guys. EDIT: Missed Lee's answer. So seven words...
  18. GregM

Aaaaannnnd would this be a suitable replacement? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Silicone-Crankcase-Breather-Hose-SEAT-Leon-Mk1-1-8T-NEW-/170655003605?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27bbd4b3d5 Cheers :D
  19. GregM

I stole this pic from Mo's Black Magic Readers Ride. Whats this called? Adam Cupra said you could buy it off of ebay for £25 item number 150462460782 but its an old post now and its not availible under that number anymore. I am referring to the big black silicon hose in the middle of the pic :D
  20. GregM

A Horrible Thursday Morning

I had an accident in Feburary, all the guy took was my registration, and who I was insured with and the next day I got a phone call from my insurance company before Id even had the chance to ring them.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.