Search results

1. cdpdesign

FR Leather Interior

I bought a 2011 FR Tdi in December 2010 and I wanted something different. Originally I wanted the Cupra R Interior, but they said it couldn't be done. So, I decided to get it re-done... It went from something like this: To This: To get a job like...
  2. cdpdesign

MFD3- Help Anyone?

I've done quite an extensive search but I can't seem to get a definitive answer to this question. I'm hoping someone on here can shed some light on this... I've just bought a RNS510 MFD3 Version B I believe. I'm wanting to update the firmware and maps, but firstly, I can't seem to find...
  3. cdpdesign

Factory Nav

Hi All, I'm thinking of retro fitting the MFD3 V3 into my 2010 Leon FR 170. Is it simply plug & play or is there more to it?
  4. cdpdesign

VAG-COM VCDS-908 Not Working in Leon Fr MK2

Hi All, I wonder if anyone can shed any light on the following problem I am having... I've just taken delivery of a new Seat Leon FR 170 and when I got it home I plugged my VAG-COM in to see what can be done. the cable works fine on other VAG cars, but for some reason, it cannot...
  5. cdpdesign

Newbie seeks advice on extras

Hi All, I've just taken the plunge and changed my 2007 Golf Mk5 1.4TSI Sport (140bhp upped to 210ish by revo-) for a Seat Leon FR 2.0 CR TDI (The 2011 spec) I'ts not going to be a long term car, it's a stop gap until I get something a little more exotic. (Long story!) I thought about the...