Search results

1. dougy69

anyone done a AAA engine conversion in a mk2?

ive put a vr6 motor in mine!! not a standard one though. its from tsr and is bored out to 2.9. Trying to sell my car at the moment as i have a wedding to pay for! I must say it makes you smile everytime you drive it however im in a massive rush or a wedding deposit and really need rid now...
  2. dougy69

Modified the standard air intake :)

Is this a piss take!?!?!?!?!
  3. dougy69

what would you do with 2 grand on an 8 Valve cupra

if you want to improve the handling, sell it and buy a mk1 clio 16v and then save the rest of ya cash until you can afford sumet faster!! or spend all ya money on the 8v and end up with a car that still isnt that good at handling and still isnt very fast and youl have no money to buy a...
  4. dougy69

What power are people running in their mk2 ibizas?

mines should be around 210bhp but i havent had it on a rolling road!!
  5. dougy69

You Know You have a mk2 Ibiza When........

cant say i have had many problems with mine really
  6. dougy69

Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

must agree nice colour
  7. dougy69

Changing a mk2 ibiza fuel pump

When i was messing about with my fuel pump i was told the same as ronnie
  8. dougy69

Its Alive

oh and well done! i thort about doing this conversion but couldnt find an good engine for the right money. would be very interesting to see how well it goes!!
  9. dougy69

Its Alive

A vr6 pump uses the same sort of housing as the ibiza pump but it sits in the bottom of the tank if i remember correctly. you might be lucky and get a vr6 pump to fit in the ibiza housing but if not u might be able to craft the two housings together some how
  10. dougy69

MK2 VR6 what you reckon

Thanks might end up there next year if it hasnt gone by then
  11. dougy69

Changing a mk2 ibiza fuel pump

its under your rear seat. unplug the fuel lines and then twist the top and pull it out!! id recomend gettng a direct replacement as it has to fit in its holder
  12. dougy69

MK2 VR6 what you reckon

must add to this now as i have experience of both a mk2 vr6 and my girlfriend has now owned her mk3 210bhp cupra for a few months. I personally find the vr6 a much more fun car to drive and i am really gonna miss it when i sell it! I wouldnt say the cupra handles any better either, but saying...
  13. dougy69

mk2 smooth boot pics needed good/bad examles

must say i prefer the smoothed boot which still has the number plate recess in. however mine was done (above) due to the bumper having a number plate recess!
  14. dougy69

MK2 VR6 what you reckon

buy mine!! im starting up my own business and really need to sell mine! 2.9 le mans engine from tsr with 24k on it!!
  15. dougy69

Ibiza Show Cage

Fusion fabrication thats where i got mine done!
  16. dougy69

VR6 Into Ibiza

no worries bud. hope it all goes well for ya. If you need to know anything else just ask, and if i can help you i will. ps i dont come on the internet that often so may be a few days before i reply
  17. dougy69

VR6 Into Ibiza

Only difference on the subframes between the golf and the ibiza were mounting points for the power steering pipe on the front one!
  18. dougy69

Superchargin my 1.4 The ibiza is EURO

Ill second that jenk! my gfs is the cupra i know of in york
  19. dougy69

Superchargin my 1.4 The ibiza is EURO

easy enough! theres a thread on this in this section on going at the moment!
  20. dougy69

The Engine Is Finally Dead!! Any Ideas 4 A Transplant?? 1.8t or VR6??

i still have it but its now up for sale!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise