Search results

1. My first car, where do i start?

wish my sxe came with a reflective rear strip :( if i wasnt selling my ibiza id have swapped strips! rattle canned cars can look good :D in 2009 i had a matt black corsa!
  2. cable snapped in drivers side electric window :(

must just snapped :( thinking of getting the kit off ebay too!
  3. My first car, where do i start?

hey mate! welcome! get posting and get some pics up :D usually the reflective strip on the back only comes on gtis? the tail lights have reflectors built in so spraying the rear strip shouldnt be a problem, providing its the bit i think your on about :) i have a 1.4sxe too!
  4. Mk2 6k Ibiza - Porsche and Lows [Update 19/05/11]

gave her a clean inside and out today :) need to condition the leather now! Still not happy about the ride height :( need moarrr lows
  5. Nazzas mk2 1.4s

flash red is such a nice colour :)
  6. Official Tail Docker Squad list!

yeppp, well i gave in :p
  7. Making an Index of Mk2 Ibiza/Cordoba Readers Rides Threads.

can you slide mine into it :) Gav's Tornado Red MK2 http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=277190
  8. To DUB or not to DUB

i waaaant poke and dish :( stuuuuupid porsche rimmage
  9. Mk2 6k Ibiza - Porsche and Lows [Update 19/05/11]

fogs are fitted :)
  10. Dropping on coilovers.

i run JOM coilies and not had any issues :) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Seat-Ibiza-1-0-1-4-1-6-1-7-2-93-99-JOM-Coilovers-741007-/290543291895?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43a5bacdf7
  11. Craig's Mk2 Ibiza. NEW CAR Page 20 25/6/12!!

best thing to change are wheeels :D yeahh mine were bonded when i got the car, thinking of plastic welding them on inside but dunnot yet lol i only need the one :(
  12. Craig's Mk2 Ibiza. NEW CAR Page 20 25/6/12!!

i sort of feel like that sometimes Craig! Justt keep changing stuff thats what i do lol :p i wanted those end caps on ebay :(
  13. Mk2 6k Ibiza - Porsche and Lows [Update 19/05/11]

haha i cant help being so scene! :p matt i might have to pop down :D also got some fogs on there way ;)
  14. Mk2 6k Ibiza - Porsche and Lows [Update 19/05/11]

i go to hockey stadium in MK every sunday night and sometimes Luton flyover on wednesday nights! might have to venture there some time :) what days?
  15. Mk2 6k Ibiza - Porsche and Lows [Update 19/05/11]

bedford :) explains why ive seen your old 6N about lol
  16. chubbs seat ibiza gti 8v

ahhh about the same as mine then! maybe abit lower but my drive is a dirt track and drags along as it is :p looks pimpinn on those wheel trims though!
  17. Mk2 6k Ibiza - Porsche and Lows [Update 19/05/11]

yeahh buddy :)just extended the wiring and drilled a hole into the indicator units! looks well smart with the hids on and i still get use of the indicators :) will look at some amber led 501s so they look like running lamps
  18. Mk2 6k Ibiza - Porsche and Lows [Update 19/05/11]

fitted some genuine roof bars :) trial fitted the roof box before it gets painted :p i know alot of people probably wont like it or see it being pointless but for shows and that it will come in handy for storage :D
  19. chubbs seat ibiza gti 8v

do you not have issues with subframe/ground clearance lol? mines not low enough :(
  20. mk2 Mileage

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.