Search results

1. blueleon

whining noise when slowing down and changing

I would say you have the correct gearbox in your car unless the box has been changed in the past. you will soon be able to see once you pull the plstic back from the wheel arch good luck mate you will be shocked how easy it is
  2. blueleon

whining noise when slowing down and changing

look for a thread on here how to look after your gearbox or something similar if your lucky and have an fzq gearbox you should be able to fix it for a tenner and 30 minutes of your time good luck
  3. blueleon

Rear doors not opening

try banging the door with your hand near the handle a couple of times not so hard you dent it like. This worked for me good luck
  4. blueleon

Troubles with 20VT at 85K

the crank pipe might not cause the issues but I bet other pipes will be the same condition (as the will be the same age ect) get the car diagnosed and see what faults you find. before you replace any sensors check the pipes that go to them for splits, normally under the manifold from my own...
  5. blueleon

Troubles with 20VT at 85K

That part only costs about £26.00 if I remember, if that's gone you will proberly find that other have too. just take your time easy fixes
  6. blueleon

Why not to delock or have a fat Mrs!

I leave my car in gear due to the car rolling in to a hedge, due to the rubbish handbrake. I really don't trust the handbrake alone.
  7. blueleon

thinking about getting a leon cupra

good luck with finding your leon cupra they are not cheap just good value lol, they have always been good value if your looking for the most bhp per pound. the only reason they are so cheap is they are getting old now, and I think the price of fuel and road tax puts people of. Just for peace of...
  8. blueleon

what go's here MK1 dash ?

Heated seat switches if you have a posh leon:D
  9. blueleon

Finally got another Cupra! Bargain?

top colour choice mate, Just to add my bit I don't think your leon is a limited edition as I to have added carbon fibre parts around the door handles radio and the gears, the leathers look brilliant but I've never seen a leon with them and doubt they were made for our cars. However if you are...
  10. blueleon

About to buy these...any thoughts!!

from what I've been told replica's are made in the same factorys but at weekends (cash in hand sort of thing) I may of been fed a load of rubbish though, by the way I have replicas on my car and so far so good I'm really pleased with them.
  11. blueleon

**Please Help** Rebuild Horror

I feel for you mate and anyone else who has lost out due to garages, I had a similar problem and lost out big time ended up selling the car at a massive loss I used heathrow engines (be warned) any way I went through the whole trying to claim thing but was unsuccessful due to a reconditioned...
  12. blueleon

MK1 Leon Question

Just to add my bit. I had an ibiza 1.4 8v before the leon and it too was crap on fuel. Truthfully there wasn't much difference with mpg and that was comparing the same 600 mile round trip I did for years. You need a diesel for cheaper motoring
  13. blueleon

Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

coming along nicely, really enjoy reading your progress. The car will be amazing when out on the road. Just imagine the look on any ones face if they try and race you ha ha ( all show and even more go!) I think your styling choice really works well. Thanks for all the up dates you keep posting
  14. blueleon

lights wippers indicators horn and heater fan not working

I just fixed mine the other day no need to take off your steering wheel, You have 2 screws under the steering column (no need to be so long) easy to get to though. Then you have 2 screws behind the steering wheel turn the wheel 1 way and you'll see a hole and the same on the other side. I...
  15. blueleon

No wipers, heaters, lights ect HELP

Thanks Loud, I've found the problem part its a purple connection to the left of the steering column. Think this may be the ignition switch? I just need to gain access to it and change it over thanks for all your help.
  16. blueleon

Not the answer I wanted, so I think I'll go direct to the dealers then. How long should it take to fix and whats the rough cost gonna be if you know thanks
  17. blueleon

Thank guys, climate control lights up as it should just no blowers, I think maybe water has got some were it shouldn't off, i'll get it booked in some were tomorrow.
  18. blueleon

ac schnitzer wheels on a seat???

do it! they look canny
  19. blueleon

Hello, has anyone had more bad luck than me with cars? I've had loads of problems over the years only minor but annoying and time consuming. Now for the newest issue I have none of these working: horn wipers indicators(hazards still work) main beam (side lights and full beam still works)...
  20. blueleon

leon sideskirts . .

one way of finding out, get the old tape measure out. I don't think they would fit and if they did I doubt they would suit the leons shape a golf is more boxer. I look forward to seeing you fit them tho, you should try and get some fitted even if they need cutting to fit. your vision you should...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.