Search results

1. lobs84

Need help

16486 P0102 Mass or Volume Air Flow Circ Low Input
  2. lobs84

How Much

It would be nice to keep it a take it to bits but I haven't got the space to do that. I forgot to say that it has got a reconditioned engine in that had 70,000 on it with a 14 month warranty. Don't know if this helps my case or not? so basically I would be looking to get £1800 for it?
  3. lobs84

How Much

yeah it is a face lift model
  4. lobs84

How Much

I am thinking about selling my 02 plate cupra. I am looking at getting a diesel. My car is in great condition, the only down point is that it has 2 small 50p size dents in the passenger sill. It has covered 130,000 miles. What could I ask for it? I was thinking £2,500 :confused: Regards Will.
  5. lobs84

Fault code help

16804 P0420 Catalyst System,Bank1 Efficiency Below Threshold 16806 P0422 Main Catalyst,Bank1 Below Threshold
  6. lobs84

Osram night breakers

I didn't know that. :confused: So if I set my lights at the highest, then manually adjust the lights as high as they will go would that get them aligned correctly??
  7. lobs84

Osram night breakers

Thanks. I'll give it a go later.
  8. lobs84

Osram night breakers

:lol: I never had an problem with my old bulbs. I may have knocked the motor when putting the new bulbs in?! Are they that sensitive?
  9. lobs84

Osram night breakers

Hi all, I have the above bulbs in my car at the moment. I just wanted to know what number should I have my headlights set at. If I have them on 0 /1, I always get flashed as they must blind people. But if I have them set on 3 they just point down at the ground which kind of defeats the object...
  10. lobs84

oil problem please help

I had the exact same problem 2 weeks ago. Changed the oil/filter/pick up pipe. Got the car running like normal. Then with in the hour I had the same symptoms again. Took it back to garage. In the end costed me another £1400 to replace engine. My advice... Don't drive it at all till fixed. If you...
  11. lobs84

H7 Bulbs

:thumbup:
  12. lobs84

H7 Bulbs

How much are a set of Hids? Also do you not need washer jets? Or am I just getting confused?
  13. lobs84

H7 Bulbs

I have saw these bulbs would they be alright? http://www.suntekstore.co.uk/goods.php?id=14001667&utm_source=gbuk&utm_campaign=gbuk
  14. lobs84

H7 Bulbs

Hi all, I'm just wondering if all H7 bulbs are the same? I have just installed some white LED sidelight bulbs and they seem to put my Night breakers to shame. What i'm asking is, I have saw some LED H7 bulbs but they say that they are for fog lights. Would they be too bright for my dipped...
  15. lobs84

cupra r airbox

I'm pretty sure the lc one will fit, as my mate has got a lcr and I'm sure he got one off an lc.
  16. lobs84

Buying my First Leon

Look out for damp footwells as there is a problem with water leaking in. Something to do with door seals I think? I'm sure someone will explain more about it?!
  17. lobs84

Buying my First Leon

I'd say to make sure that the cambelt has been changed. Just the usual stuff like that. Going from a 306 to a Leon, I think you'll love it. I've had mine for just over a year now. I've just had to replace the engine in it, but worth it as its a great car.
  18. lobs84

Help needed please (UPDATE) NOW FIXED!!!

Well. The car has been in the garage for the past week. I ended up having a reconditioned engine out of an Octavia. 14 months warranty fitted for £1400. After a lot of money spent I finally have got my beloved car back. Didn't realize how much you get attached to them. Ha ha.
  19. lobs84

Flip Key

I thought you could take te chip out of an old key and put it straight in? Would you have to code it with the car? If so how would you do that?
  20. lobs84

Flip Key

Would this key work? I am also interested in getting a new key. Will.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.