Search results

1. oisin mc r

What did you and your MK2 do today?

I just put on the cheap eBay down pipe and piper cat back with one silencer,it's really loud when on boost but it's not really that bad when driving normal. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. oisin mc r

I have a couple of videos in the car but they aren't good at all so I will try and get a better one up at some stage this week. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. oisin mc r

Put my full exhaust and Cupra r rear diffuser on 2day.exhaust is really loud but I like it,not sure what the neighbours will think Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. oisin mc r

Your SEAT journey, show us your pics!

On my second Leon now but have no good pictures as its only lowered at the minute but here's my first Leon Tdi 130 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. oisin mc r

Just received this in the post today, can't wait to get it and exhaust fitted at the weekend. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. oisin mc r

When to awesome gti yesterday,bought induction kit and fitted it. Loving the noise,just need exhaust fitted now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. oisin mc r

Coilovers bought and fitted to the car, it's not as low as I would of thought but it certainly does look a lot better than at standard height and I think the overall comfort is not much different from original.will put pictures up later if I get a chance.also hope to get an induction kit today...
  8. oisin mc r

ppl who have gone low on coilovers need cv joint help !!!!!

A lot of people in Ireland fit Peugeot 405 drop links to raise the roll bar enough to clear the shafts. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. oisin mc r

Show us your MK2 Seat leon pictures

Yeah I've just seen them on a couple of other pictures as well.i think they are so much better looking than the standard Cupra wheels. I want them now lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. oisin mc r

Show us your MK2 Seat leon pictures

What kind of wheels are they?i think this is one of the nicest looking Leon's I've seen. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. oisin mc r

Changing Rear diffuser and exhaust

How much you want for diffuser? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. oisin mc r

Speedometer packed in and irratic fuel guage

If your speedo is working perfect on your car then it won't be the same sensor,if it's just ur fuel gauge then u might need the lifter that goes in the fuel tank under the back seat. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. oisin mc r

Lol ul get it sorted yet pal Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. oisin mc r

I honestly don't know pal, I know that the speedos all read 5 mph faster than what you are actually doing so when ur speedo says 30 ur actually only doin 25. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. oisin mc r

Warning buzzer?

Me again lol wen the temperature outside goes below 4 or 5 degrees the car makes the buzz noise to warn you of frost so it could of been that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. oisin mc r

Sorry I don't know it at all but I think all of them for 6speed boxes are the same.have you tried eBay or a TPS? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. oisin mc r

There is only 1 stud holding it in place, think it's 10mm. Unplugging the wires is the only awkward part as they can be really tight. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. oisin mc r

I got the sensor for £15 pound in a breakers and literally 2minutes changed it.if the garage know it's an easy fix it shouldn't be a problem with them fixing it under warranty. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. oisin mc r

It's the sensor that goes in the top of the gearbox for the speedo.it will sort both problems out,happened me a couple of years ago with my first leon. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. oisin mc r

URGENT help needed please :-(

No iv got mine sitting in the spare room still lol got engaged at Xmas so had to buy a ring for the misses and work has been a bit slow getting started again with the weather so need to wait to get some money back in before I can justify splashing out on more parts as I need the rear diffuser to...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members