Search results

1. CupraSean

ION's Mk3 Artic Grey Ibiza Cupra K300 312bhp 340ftlb

Yes Rian!!! How you doing buddy? Been a long time since I was on here last! The car is looking ace. Some pretty serious performance figures to, bet your loving the old girl. Good to see you still have so much passion for her still. I'll make sure I keep following
  2. CupraSean

mk3 ibiza cupra GT28rs back yard build!

Did you sell Martin?
  3. CupraSean

Supra single turbo

Also post up a link to your supra thread on the supra forum :)
  4. CupraSean

Supra single turbo

yeah mate, you should keep this thread going but for the supra ! would love to follow progress on it
  5. CupraSean

Supra single turbo

Looks fresh berg, you got a new thread anywhere?
  6. CupraSean

Supra single turbo

He has another supra? Any links to a thread anywhere? also why have all these pics disappeared?
  7. CupraSean

mk3 ibiza cupra GT28rs back yard build!

you cant leave us with that....... lol that's like a really annoying cliff hanger at the end of your fav TV programme lol hope we dont have to wait long .....#eagerlyawaitingupdate
  8. CupraSean

My Silver K1 & Track 172 Cup

Dan, I whatsapped you buddy ;)
  9. CupraSean

mateeeee, so pleased for you buddy. Glad to see it back safely in the garage
  10. CupraSean

Mate, so sorry to hear about this bud. you really aren't having much luck at the moment. I really feel for you buddy. I don't live too far away so will definitely keep my eyes peeled mate. Sorry pal
  11. CupraSean

Yeah its always nice to know what weight you get down to, and compare it to the book weight. Although when you start weighing it, you will get crazy anal and start cutting the dial needles in half and things lol haha :p The Westie is 570kg mate
  12. CupraSean

ION's Mk3 Artic Grey Ibiza Cupra K300 312bhp 340ftlb

mate !!!!!! this is looking proper lush !!! makes me miss my cupra :( Looks badass mate !!!!
  13. CupraSean

mate this is amazing, good progress buddy. Did you weight it before you started ? Be interesting to see how much you have shed. This will be a weapon.
  14. CupraSean

commmeeee onnnnnn berg !!!!
  15. CupraSean

ooooo i like that go race snap off boss. you will have to let me know how that is mate. i might invest, i have abit of play in mine...very annoying. berg what have you brought now ???
  16. CupraSean

Track Toy - Westfield 200bhp

the one on it is perfect. The half cage would just be nice for using weather gear if I go on a trip anywhere etc. full cage doesn't allow that. the seats are made by a guy in his garage, ill try get a contact for you mate
  17. CupraSean

Haha thought i might get some stick for that :P
  18. CupraSean

Tonight's purchase.. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260979536358?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_sacat%3D0%26_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D260979536358%26_rdc%3D1
  19. CupraSean

My Black Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

New RR thread for the Westie..... http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=402575
  20. CupraSean

forgot to mention in first post, at the National Kit Car Show I purchased a windscreen and doors, along with more black mesh, and the guy I brought car off is trying to dig out the half cage he had with it. I have the Dyno print out to so will up load that for interest. The car is running a...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members