Search results

1. RIPcompo

Lowering springs

Looks tidy, get some spacers on the rear :cool:(y)
  2. RIPcompo

New Owner

I'm pretty busy that weekend, but I have to fly over to Stocksmoor that Saturday morning and thought it might be worth taking you up on your generous offer :)
  3. RIPcompo

New Owner

Yeah sweet, although its Harden moss sheep dog trials that weekend I'm sure I could get over on the Saturday :happy:.
  4. RIPcompo

New Owner

Shamone, what part of Sheffield? I'm only over the hill in Holmfirth. Could fly over Sat if your about? Groupbuy Josh?? :funk:
  5. RIPcompo

New Owner

Bingo, any chance of getting a "how to" written up? ;)
  6. RIPcompo

New Owner

Go on....
  7. RIPcompo

Sat Nav Storage?!

Nah its the same on mine. Maybe an original feature that was unexpected compromised with the facelift?
  8. RIPcompo

New FR TSi

sweet - let us know how you go on!
  9. RIPcompo

New FR TSi

http://www.totalcardiagnostics.com/shop/vagcom-rosstech-vcds I'd imagine that you can get a ODB2 cable that plugs into a laptop / phone and some software out there to have a go yourself...
  10. RIPcompo

New FR TSi

I knew a couple of lads with the VAG COM lead and machine (not cheap) so maybe ask about at a local meet. Im sure all the VAG cars run off the same system (so a VW guy might have one etc).
  11. RIPcompo

New FR TSi

ah it worked :lol: check the link in the above thread title
  12. RIPcompo

New FR TSi

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=347567 well... I would post a link but :whistle:
  13. RIPcompo

New FR TSi

Ha ha, thats terrible. I've seen that you can change it via VAG-COM so I will have a look into that. Other than that its great, had a proper blast last night and then managed to pull 50+ mpg on my way into work this morning.
  14. RIPcompo

New FR TSi

Morning all. So after a little VAG break (few mk2 Golfs, ABF Ibiza) I'm back in a new Ibiza FR Tsi. Cracking little car, picked it up yesterday: On the way into work this morning I was working through the features (has everything bar the digital climate control) and I came to this...
  15. RIPcompo

What wheel thread

Pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures...
  16. RIPcompo

Howdy, Just bought a GTi :)

yeah, cheers you massive gayers
  17. RIPcompo

ehem... The clutch is not too stiff but it needs to be on the floor for it to get a gear. not so much pootling about town, but when giving it the beans. Ill have a look into the pedal box problems though. Ill drop the price up with pictures ;)
  18. RIPcompo

nice one chaps, I was told this is the place to go. Any advice on the steering boot? The noise is annoying as hell. Also, my clutch is literally on the floor. I bet about an inch off max. What will solve this? Thanks again, Tom
  19. RIPcompo

Alrite chaps, I just picked up mysef a copper 97 plate 2l 16v GTi and am looking to tidy it up. It was a bargain and as such needs a few tweeks to get it spot on. Coming from a mk2 Golf I eyed up the potential to use this as a donor car, but the bodywork is that sound im going to smarten...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.