Search results

1. mcin01

FMIC fitted today

ok which one did you get mate & how much was it if you dont mid me asking... it weren't as cheap as thos in the link i bet lol have u got a link for the one you got so i could have a look..
  2. mcin01

FMIC fitted today

ok but do you or anyone think there good enough as in performance or quality.... cause i dont want to buy it & it falls apart in two weeks...
  3. mcin01

FMIC fitted today

im looking to get a FMIC in the near future but dont hav alot of ££££ at the moment. so could u tell me if these kits are any good or tell me which one to get for cheap... is this one any good...
  4. mcin01

MAF Issues ???

my car has a cold start issue aswell it turns over for 10seconds starts rev's high(2 1/2) drops like its going to stall then picks up to normal idle...... or it turns over starts then stalls..... any ideas what could be...???
  5. mcin01

air filters

cheers thanks no da today lol
  6. mcin01

air filters

im trying to get a proper cone air filter but dont no the size of the maf.??? engine code is AQX if that helps cheers
  7. mcin01

Cool Mods for Skint People

but the one i posted earlier is a cone i posted a link that didnt show the whole thing.. http://www.jetex.co.uk/website/carbonkits.php is it still know good...? http://www.venommotorsport.com/product_details.php?id=7664&manufacturer=KN&category=Filter so somethink like this then.?
  8. mcin01

meets in london area

cheers mate i never know about that part of the forum lol
  9. mcin01

ok its just that this is the one i was lookin at is it the same as yours. https://www.jetex.co.uk/jetex/store/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=7794
  10. mcin01

meets in london area

hi lads dose anyone of any meets or events goin on in the west, north west and north london areas.?? thanks
  11. mcin01

ive got a 2 1/4 inch cat back long life exhaust from a place called style dynamic in hayes sounds well lush. ive just put a ko3s on as my ko3 blow up :lol: gota get a remap & a proper filter. can you only get it with the blue cold air feed or different colours?
  12. mcin01

My black Stg1 Ibiza Cupra mk3 - Replaced with 330CD

ok what year is it? or could you PM me the link? could you PM me the link for the stubby mirror plz? sorry to be a plain :) its just that i dont want toget the wrong one:lol: knowing me i would :lol: cheers mate
  13. mcin01

dose getting the c4 aerial mean you have to take the base out to change it?
  14. mcin01

your car nice mate you've done a lot in a short space of time.
  15. mcin01

i was reading your signature mate you've got a jetex air filter/induction kit i was thinking of getting one what is it like performance/sound etc????
  16. mcin01

:lol: habbit sorry
  17. mcin01

k cheers mate thanks...:) do you no about da headlights & the HID's mate
  18. mcin01

areo wipers......

ok cheers mate.... your car looks great what have you done to it....???
  19. mcin01

areo wipers......

ok just to make sure ive looked at the right ones can you look at these part no. & see if ive got the right lol.....AR21U for the fronts & AR19U for da rear ....... are u sure the mark 5 wiper arm fits...???? have you got 1 fitted to yours.....???? any pics....??????
  20. mcin01

areo wipers......

alrite guys where can i get a set of areo wipers from????? front & back cause the front dont wipe anythink away water or a fly lol & the back just jumps every so often so if you's can point me in the right direction cheers lads........
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.