Search results

1. Help with Seat Freetrack rear springs part number

Hello guys Can anyone help me with Seat Freetrack 4x4 rear springs part number? Thanks Taz
  2. Seat freetrack rear suspension top mount part number help please?

Hello guys Can anyone help me with part number for a Seat freetrack tfsi rear suspension top mount part number help please? I am changing suspension and prefer to get new top mounts. Thanks in advance :) Taz
  3. Coilovers on a Seat Altea XL - Drop link question?

Hello guys Fitted coilovers to my 2008 Seat Altea XL recently. Everything is fine but did damage one of the drop links in process. Just wondering since I will need to replace these is it wiser to buy uprated items or stick to factory original parts? Any help would be appreciated. T
  4. Seat Altea XL PD170 - What suspension mods can you guys recommend?

Hello guys I have a Seat Altea XL PD170 but find it doesn't handle the best. What suspension mods can you guys recommend? I want it to have less body roll but still retain some comfort. Thanks Taz
  5. Seat Altea PD170, cutting out sometimes and poor fuel consumption.

Hello guys, Wondering if anyone can help. Got a 2008 Seat Altea XL PD170. Have had issues with it since I bought it for my wife back in July this year. Initially the DPF light went on and I didnt know what was wrong but had it regenerated as the management light went off at same...
  6. Looking to buy a Seat Altea XL 170PS.. What do I need to look out for?

Hello guys,. Looking to buy a Seat Altea XL 170PS.. What do I need to look out for? Anything that wears badly, any problems commonly found on these models or engines? Its a 2008 model I have seen which I beleive is the previous engine setup and NOT the common rail type. Do these...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise