Search results

1. fr930

Facelift list

the red part in the middle of the vents is what is used to open or close the vent (flicks from horizontal to vertical) and as for facelift bumpers there is a difference for the standard models and the FR, but not sure about the cupra models.
  2. fr930

best colour for a mk4??

+1 for Platinum Grey... and i have a blue one!
  3. fr930

petrol in a diesel... pd130

cheers guys, seems to be running as normal after burning through some diesel (fun times!). will look into changing the fuel filter and is due a service soon anyway.
  4. fr930

petrol in a diesel... pd130

hello all, as the title suggests there has been petrol put into my ibiza fr tdi... was on holiday last week and left the keys with my dad, when i first got back in the car i could smell fuel (spilt on the rear seats!), upon questioning i found out he had put petrol in and driven it till it...
  5. fr930

de-cat... prices?

BUMP... anyone?
  6. fr930

de-cat... prices?

evening all... i know there are many threads with info on de-catting but could not find a rough price on this mod. how much (if you dont mind me asking) have you guys paid? am i right in thinking the cheapest method (DIY style) would be to cut out the cat and clamp in a pipe? or have it...
  7. fr930

IBIZA FR tdi first car

great choice mate... mine has also been my pride and joy for the last 2 years
  8. fr930

New owner but a small question

mine turn off instantly, i think full lights go off on mine as soon as ignition is turned off. not too sure how to go about sorting that out though, sorry mate
  9. fr930

New owner but a small question

mine does this also, if the full lights are on they will automatically switch off when the key is taken out and i get a warning sound when the door is opened iirc.
  10. fr930

Rear Bumper spoiler

another member on here (Zlash_eX) has it fitted to his beeza, before and after pics on his RR: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showpost.php?p=3531565&postcount=132 i think they had a new exhaust fitted. bare in mind you will need to have the spoiler sprayed once you get it, would it be worth...
  11. fr930

flip key advice

i have a flip key for my 04 plate and the link you posted should work fine but would be an expensive option in my opinion... the 'blank' transponder will have to be programmed by seat (from what i was told) which would cost a few quid. i think you would be better off getting a second hand key...
  12. fr930

heating problem

haven't had that problem specifically but my a/c wont blow cold (not hot either). have been told a re-gas should do the trick for me, but wont be using a/c through the winter months so that one can wait a little while.
  13. fr930

1st diesel.....need advice

keep an eye out for clutch slip, especially if the car has been mapped... mine is starting to go EDIT: not really a diesel specific problem, oops! :runaway:
  14. fr930

LED indicator bulbs...

haha, will see what they are like when they arrive... coming from china so may take a while!
  15. fr930

LED indicator bulbs...

evening all... quick question on LED bulbs. wanted to get clear indicator bulbs for the headlights of my mk4 and just went for the cheapest option on ebay without really thinking. ended up buying some PY21W LED bulbs (24 clear LEDs in each, with amber light) for £1.98 delivered. now...
  16. fr930

Mk5 Ibiza bonnet bra

+1, not just bonnet bras
  17. fr930

wiper blade sizes...

drivers side 21" or 22"? ebay searches seem to throw up 21" too
  18. fr930

wiper blade sizes...

cheers buddy
  19. fr930

new gear stick - not so sure now.

@krussel: lol thanks @lawrieIbizaMk4: cheers and the leds are wired to the 'ignition on' wire behind the stereo, also have white/blueish footwell leds in the same circuit - along with a switch in the drivers side footwell
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members