Search results

1. dubslife

Catch can vent to Atmos or recirc?

Might sound stupid but if recirculating do you still need the hockey puck
  2. dubslife

This is my mess as of today,really disappointed I bought a crap catch can with out researching more but oh well I like the idea of individual inlets so Ill get that ordered
  3. dubslife

I really like the design of that as long as it filters properly that's a decent price to? I'm gonna order one and run both inlets like you but outlet to the tip providing the baffle is as good as the 42dd catch can
  4. dubslife

is your can baffled?
  5. dubslife

Project:one to many

My other toy..
  6. dubslife

Well I call it work I manage to do little bits at work with out annoying the powers above.missus and daughter at home so when I do get back I tend to spend time with them.although my life does consist mainly of talking about cars and bikes.
  7. dubslife

Bill do I still use the puck? I agree if properly filtered only vapour should enter which for me is fine do you reccomend a good catch can? I was thinking the 42dd stealth can nice and simple? What's your opinion on T piece apposed to 2 inlets and 1 outlet
  8. dubslife

Where can I get the catch can your using mate?
  9. dubslife

Forge upper intercooler pipe set

Half price from new I would say? I just paid £140 for a red set from forge
  10. dubslife

Spot on mate so you have 3 19mm outlets 1 to filter housing 1 to rocker and one to Atmos? How much pipe did you use venting out of the car? I like the idea of 3 ports so the 2 main ones don't join with a T makes sense
  11. dubslife

Any photos lads? I done the mod a few days ago with some hose from b&q yesterday my 19mm blank and proper hose turned up so I'm probably going to vent to Atmos I just can't see why venting to the tip would be an issue? I understand the logic I just can't see it making any noticeable benefits...
  12. dubslife

Need a quick opinion from you guys I have fitted a oil catch can to my cupra r but not sure weather I should leave it vented to the turbo intake pipe or vent it down and to the back of the car like some people suggest any advice? I'm thinking of keeping the hockey puck in surly the vapour can't...
  13. dubslife

Tackled the catch can and vacume clean up after reading up about doing the mod it finally clicked and wasn't to hard at all definitely recommend it
  14. dubslife

Identify this filter?

It looks bigger than the b5 though?
  15. dubslife

Identify this filter?

I'm after a large LCR cone filter preferably a JR filter I spotted this one in the photo on a car for sale on eBay was just wondering if anyone knows where I can get this one? And head shield
  16. dubslife

I really liked the stealth looking 1.8t bay colours and don't want to go crazy with shiney engine parts so trying to keep it black and red going to order black coolant cap and washer cap
  17. dubslife

Hybrid k04 options md212?

Hi mate my question is are hybrids reliable? I'm currently running 3" decat and full milltek your oversize Intake and updated filter and stage 2 soft wear your absolutely right a goal is paramount so many people have said work out a limit I want 320 horse power if not 300 depending on what route...
  18. dubslife

Mk4 R32 wide body kit fitted

Are the arches completely custom? Would love to do something like that with my Leon regarding the arch kit
  19. dubslife

Where do I look for big turbo upgrades?
  20. dubslife

Your right mate reading and researching hybrids aren't as good as I first imagined
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members