Search results

1. mk3 ibiza cupra GT28rs back yard build!

Is this still car still complete? Know it’s currently sorned by new owner but wondered if it was still complete as per martin’s build
  2. Subaru STI 330s Hatch

Hey bud, Just wondering how you find the car? Any big issues or problems? Cheers Phil
  3. Birmingham members help?

Thanks for all the advice lads. Suppose there is always a risk buying second hand no matter dealer or private. I'm in two minds really, the car I've seen has history so I wrote it off my list but keep coming back to it as spec is better than most similar spec'd models out there. Just don't want...
  4. Birmingham members help?

That's great thanks, I would be getting an aa/rac check done first especially since I'm over 200 miles away so viewing in person becomes a bit tricky. Any major issues with yours?
  5. Birmingham members help?

Wondering if any members in the birmingham area have heard of driveline sport and performance? They seem to have a lot of cupras in stock, some are cat c/ds but a lot look in top condition. Problem is reviews online I've found condemn the place, so wondering if anyone knew anymore Cheers...
  6. Gracey's Mk2 Cupra Revo Stage 2, New pics! Possible sale!

Could be interested bud, car looks spot on.
  7. Help to clear something up?

Cheers Mike for the quick reply Turbo issue looks to be the least of the issues after doing a bit more digging into the dealership. Thanks anyways Phil
  8. Help to clear something up?

Evening all I'm currently on the look for either a cupra or k1 at the moment. Through all my internet searches I have found a few to make up a short list for myself to compare them. One that I have found is claiming 365bhp with remap, dv, exhaust, clutch, intake and turbo upgrade? It's...
  9. Anyone near Stourbridge with a btcc that wants a rear diffuser

Any pics of these fitted yet? Could be the decider between a k1 or cupra for me.
  10. My cupra r mods a stewart

Looking forward to seeing some pictures. Sounds a well spec'd and looked after car.
  11. Stuart83's LCR

Looking good, love beading on a dark car. I'm on the look for a lcr atm an can't decide between platinum or yellow. Love both but know I would need to do a lot of work if I go for yellow.
  12. Electrically folding door mirrors

Need to turn the button on re other halfs copa. Was hoping I could plug it into vagcom and activate it somehow.
  13. 1.4 copa panel filter

Thanks rdd. Wasn't sure if it was the flat one or cone shaped type
  14. 1.4 copa panel filter

I though k&n would make one but I haven't found one for sale yet, haven't had a proper look yet but. Presume pipercross make one too.
  15. 1.4 copa panel filter

I'm looking for an uprated panel filter for the missus. She has just got a 1.4 copa for her work but wants a little more grunt noise but keep it factory looking to keep work happy. Come service time I'll just swap them over again so we don't loose the upgrade or warranty ;) Cheers Phil
  16. mk3 ibiza cupra GT28rs back yard build!

More love than hate I would like to think
  17. mk3 ibiza cupra GT28rs back yard build!

Nightmare bud, I'll come down and just take her off your hands. Save you the hassle :p
  18. MK3 Cupra Track/Race car - New Build

Looking good :). Your certainly making quick progress
  19. MK3 Cupra Track/Race car - New Build

Great progress so far bud, can't wait to see it progress. I've got a spare set of injectors sitting in a cupboard. Ment to be lcr ones but never double checked codes Pm if interested.
  20. National meet this year?

Just wondering if anyone had given it any thought yet? I'm hoping to be back in a seat before long and knowing there was going to be an event would give me a bigger boost to get my finger out.