Search results

1. allan69

2.0 TDI 150 bhp or 1.4 EcoTSI 150 bhp

Hi, I'm due to be changing my company car later this year and with all the C02 taxes rising I was wondering what maybe best. My current car is a Seat Leon FR 2.0 TDI 150bhp, which has been great to me, I do about 20k per year all dual carriage and motorway miles. I wanted to find out...
  2. allan69

Seat poor quality build

I have this problem to on my car, but when I mentioned this to the Seat garage in Leicester, they said it’s not a fault as it’s not the internal door sills, they mentioned this also happen to the VW Golf too. :confused:
  3. allan69

USB Memory Stick Intermittent on Media System Plus

Yes happens to me too, gave up and brought myself a 32gb sd card :-) Never had a problem on my mk2.......
  4. allan69

DTUK tuning box

Hi Andrew, do you have a graph for this one too :D
  5. allan69

DTUK tuning box

Hi Dean, have you tried any of the other 3 programs that are available??
  6. allan69

Carbon Look for 5.8" Media Display

Yes it's only available on the tech pack as you get the colour FIS screen and better media system.
  7. allan69

DTUK tuning box

Mines a company car, so if the tyres goes, it doesn't cost me a penny ..... :D I know what you mean about all this damp weather, so much power is lost due to wheel spinning, can't wait for the dryer roads ;)
  8. allan69

DTUK tuning box

I've just ordered one of these from Andrew@DTUK and I'm so looking forward to seeing the results in my car, mines only a 150PS.
  9. allan69

Hi DeanC, when you first start your car, even when your media system was on, you used to get the FR start-up screen before it disappeared. Now it’s the clock followed by your last screen display for example Radio.
  10. allan69

Has anyone noticed that once you change the FIS display to carbon look, you lose the FR start-up screen on the radio display (main 5.8" screen) !!
  11. allan69

eBay cable and software?

Ditto, as I have updated mine via VCDS, hopefully it's a software fix, when I have my next service.
  12. allan69

I hope this can be updated on our Leons via VCDS :D Already added the lap timer and carbon look to the FIS display...
  13. allan69

No problem :D , it would be nice to update the radio too, looks great. Have you seen the pictures of the new Seat Cupra.....
  14. allan69

Does any one know how to change the media display to show the carbon look as shown on the new Cupra using VCDS. I have already changed the FIS (Driver Information System) by doing the following. 1.Select STG 17 (dash panel insert) 2.STG adjustment -> function 10 3.Select the channel...
  15. allan69

Rattles/squeaking noise in the door area

This is exactly what I'm getting and each time you go to the dealers... Guess what it stops, so then they think I'm just hearing things... [:@] They've had my car for two days and they still were unable to hear these noises... So until they can hear them they will not attempt to resolve the...
  16. allan69

Do you know what they done to fix it, do you know if it could be related to the door sills, rubbing when the door is shut
  17. allan69

Hi, Does anyone have any info on how to fix the rattles/squeaking noise within the door area, I have spoken to Seat but they seem not to not know anything about it. But I know as well as many others on here have/had the same issue. Any TPI case numbers would help greatly in trying to fix...
  18. allan69

New car!

I also have this same rattle in the drivers door, once you have found a fix could you let me know so that I can get mine sorted. I have been to the garage to report this issue, but after a test drive noise wasn't present, but soon as you leave it re-appers... Sod law :confused:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.