Search results

1. S10EAT

GTD2060vz and BC Racing Coilovers

Thank you mate, I really appreciate the reply and feedback on them, I have Bilstein B4’s and Eibach springs but it’s just too got too much bounce/recoil in the setup and doesn’t settle quickly after a slight change/bump in the road which is quite off putting for sprinted driving. Hopefully I’ll...
  2. S10EAT

Sad day Stolen Leon

Sad to hear this mate, hope the police recover it from them soon.
  3. S10EAT

GTD2060vz and BC Racing Coilovers

Hi guys, Hoping I can get some advice. Im about to fit a GTD2060vz turbo and wondered what size silicone adaptor is needed to fit the existing PD150 turbo inlet pipe. Also looking into BC racing coilovers and wanted to see if anyone had any feedback on them from owning and living with them on...
  4. S10EAT

GTD1756vrk on PD130 or PD150 - anyone done this?

Hi all, Has anyone fitted one of the latest generation GTD turbo's specifically the GTD1756vrk onto a PD130 or PD150 engine? I'm curious as to the behaviour of the turbo, max power from it and spool response, it's either this or the GTD2060vz that I'm looking at the moment for turbo options...
  5. S10EAT

Wanted - Rear Anti Roll bar Leon Mk1 / 1M

I asked Nizza and he said someone was coming to get it but maybe not - then didn’t hear from him either way. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. S10EAT

There must be someone selling one surely! [emoji28] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. S10EAT

Anyone got one? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. S10EAT

Hi, I’m after a rear anti roll bar for a Leon Mk1 /1M chassis - not fussed on make, white line, EIBACH, H&R as long as it’s 23mm+ in size. Thanks!!!
  9. S10EAT

PD150 Leon FR - S3 Intercooler FMIC fitment project

Well new radiator is in, was such a pain in the arse getting it out because I was being stubborn about removing the front bumper, crash bar and front assembly again but was just about doable with some manipulation and swearing ? So I've put the latest G13 Evo coolant in and so far so good - was...
  10. S10EAT

Hi Martin, I would say the time between the intercooler getting heatsoaked is dramatically increased, I can use WOT a lot more now and the power is still there and keeps consistent even after several runs - before this would tail off and had a noticeable decrease in power after a few WOT...
  11. S10EAT

Any questions / thoughts?
  12. S10EAT

Outlet, One bolt sheared on headlight due to rust, just had to drill it out and put a nut/bolt and washer combo on it and final photo is the finished article.
  13. S10EAT

Intercooler Fitment continued
  14. S10EAT

Intercooler size comparison and mounting points
  15. S10EAT

So I will do my best to explain these steps in short form, I haven't got a full how to guide but it should give you an idea of how to achieve installing the S3 Intercooler. Extra tools required: Angle Grinder, Stepped Drill bit is helpful for brackets, M6 x 16 Bolts, washers and nuts. I got a...
  16. S10EAT

Custom inlet manifold from creations motorsports

Ah ok, can’t remember which one I have but there’s no mounting points for mine either (bought it second hand) so it just hangs like you say worryingly close to the pulley ? . The custom inlet manifold seems to have the inlet angled up and not straight which I don’t understand either. I have had...
  17. S10EAT

I will post these photos and some details tonight - apologies for the delays!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members