Search results

1. S10EAT

GTD2060vz and BC Racing Coilovers

Hi guys, Hoping I can get some advice. Im about to fit a GTD2060vz turbo and wondered what size silicone adaptor is needed to fit the existing PD150 turbo inlet pipe. Also looking into BC racing coilovers and wanted to see if anyone had any feedback on them from owning and living with them on...
  2. S10EAT

GTD1756vrk on PD130 or PD150 - anyone done this?

Hi all, Has anyone fitted one of the latest generation GTD turbo's specifically the GTD1756vrk onto a PD130 or PD150 engine? I'm curious as to the behaviour of the turbo, max power from it and spool response, it's either this or the GTD2060vz that I'm looking at the moment for turbo options...
  3. S10EAT

Wanted - Rear Anti Roll bar Leon Mk1 / 1M

Hi, I’m after a rear anti roll bar for a Leon Mk1 /1M chassis - not fussed on make, white line, EIBACH, H&R as long as it’s 23mm+ in size. Thanks!!!
  4. S10EAT

Custom inlet manifold from creations motorsports

Just a quick one everyone - just wanted to get peoples opinions on this custom inlet manifold for the PD engines. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-AUDI-SEAT-SKODA-1-9-TDi-8v-Custom-Inlet-Manifold-PD130-PD150-ASZ-ARL-AL0142/253527594340?hash=item3b076c1564:g:oIoAAOSwCPdavOP1 do you think there...
  5. S10EAT

PD150 Leon FR - S3 Intercooler FMIC fitment project

I'll be posting up a few details soon on how I recently faired with installing an S3 (8P) intercooler to my 2005 Seat Leon Fr PD150. Having had an almost identical car in the past and forked out over £500 for a darkside developments modified one I wanted to see really how difficult it was to...
  6. S10EAT

Forged or Billet Camshaft for PD150?

As we all may have experienced the PD150 engine has a known issue with camshaft wear. I'm going to be purchasing a new cylinder head, and camshaft kit as one of my injector holes has been ruined by the garage I bought it off of by not torquing the injector holder down correctly and as a...
  7. S10EAT

Stop Screw Adjustment 1749VC Hybrid

Another quick question for someone that might be able to shed some light on this. I've been trying to adjust the stop screw on a hybrid 1749VC turbo. In basic settings for group 11 between on and off for actuator test I get 984 vs 1128 so a 144 mbar difference. My question is I have...
  8. S10EAT

Leon FR TDI 150 Turbo Movement

Quick question to anyone that may know, I've got a 1749VB turbo that I had taken off the car and replaced, could someone tell me whether the below video shows whether this turbo should be fitted again or not? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms2zyieVyVQ&feature=youtu.be Thanks, S10EAT
  9. S10EAT

East Sussex/ West Sussex Custom Remappers?

I'm really struggling to find a place in the south east without having to travel north to London for custom remaps. Obviously for fine tuning purposes ideally the mapper would be fairly local without having to take a road trip every time something needs changing! Has anyone got an...
  10. S10EAT

Poor performance PD150

I have a strange problem with my pd150, up until a few weeks ago it was running as sweet as a nut but recently has suffered a power loss. The problem can be best described as the engine feels as though it is restricted/ holding back like the engine is constantly engine braking. It's...
  11. S10EAT

Eibach or H&R Leon FR lowering springs

Need some opinions from people. I'm looking at getting some lowering springs for my 2005 seat leon FR tdi. The two I've narrowed it down to are the eibach pro-kit or the H&R sport springs kit. In terms of quality, comfort compared to oe and performance what does anyone recommend for the...
  12. S10EAT

Custom Intake Manifold

I saw this and just had to buy it as an early birthday present for myself!!! What do you guys think?!!!
  13. S10EAT

Pd150 timing

Just a quick question, what should a healthy PD150's timing be in VAG-COM? Because mine is looking a little advanced but haven't got anything else to compare it to! Could this be the reason for my lack of power? Thanks, S10EAT
  14. S10EAT

PD150 Timing

Just a quick question, what should a healthy PD150's timing be in VAG-COM? Because mine is looking a little advanced but haven't got anything else to compare it to! Could this be the reason for my lack of power? Thanks, S10EAT
  15. S10EAT

Turbo Spool

Hi guys, My PD150 is taking forever to spool up the turbo recently, normally would come in at around 2000-2100 rpm but at the moment power doesn't kick in until 2500 Rpm?? Any ideas what would cause this? I've recently gone back to standard lower intercooler pipework incase the increase...
  16. S10EAT

150 Cupra TDI Turbo Replacement

Can anyone recommend a reputable place to get a remanufactured/refurbished turbo as I believe the seals on my turbo have gone (making strange whistle/scrape noise when revving at idle and low revs, not normal pidgeon noise.) I have been suggested Darkside but they're in Yorkshire and that's...
  17. S10EAT

150 Cupra TDI Turbo Replacement

Can anyone recommend a reputable place to get a remanufactured/refurbished turbo as I believe the seals on my turbo have gone (making strange whistle noise when revving at idle and low revs, not normal pidgeon noise.) Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks guys, Dominic
  18. S10EAT

EGR Upper pipe split

My EGR upper pipe has decided to split on a 130 mile journey north, I can get to a nearby Halfords but what can I get in there as a temporary fix to seal it until I get a replacement At the moment, I have a lumpy idle, performance degraded due to loss of boost and a return journey of 130 miles...
  19. S10EAT

PD150 Turbo Oil Leak

Hi guys, Erm where do I start... oh yeah my PD150 FR TDI has been having a few performance issues lately, to cut a long story short. I have some kind of leak on the EGR Upper pipe somewhere and it's making an extremely high pitched noise on throttle but more importantly please see the...
  20. S10EAT

Possible DMF issue??

Hi guys, I have a problem with my 2005 Leon FR TDI 150, it has quite a few miles on the clock. Since I have had it in November it has had difficulty engaging 1st and Reverse, it does eventually engage after a few tries. I have recently been tracing a boost leak issue, but now I believe...