Search results

1. Tolly 150

Show me your Toledo !

After being off the road for two years
  2. Tolly 150

Positive deviation, 94.9% duty cycle etc. Limp mode issues

Right the car goes into limp after being pushed really hard for a while. If i'm driving normally up and down the motorway even with the occasional foot down into high speeds it's fine but if I go for a proper hoon it will sometimes pop into limp mode. Fault code was positive deviation...
  3. Tolly 150

Post The Toledo's

This is how mine is atm... Toledo Cupra Wheels. by scrooge89, on Flickr Toledo Interior_1 by scrooge89, on Flickr Toledo Rear seats by scrooge89, on Flickr Toledo Cupra Wheels... by scrooge89, on Flickr Tidier Bay by scrooge89, on Flickr
  4. Tolly 150

turbo problem ??? tdi 150 sport

Sticky viens, my standard turbo did it for a few months before it died altogether!
  5. Tolly 150

Rear Passenger Door Lock Mechanism

My drivers door doesn't lock or unlock via the key fob, same as the boot lid, all over doors working fine. Will this just be down the mechanism or is it something more sinister?
  6. Tolly 150

Dash clocks programming via vag com

Only problem I can see is the pin for the new clusters, I don't have that, or did I misread?
  7. Tolly 150

8. Tolly 150

Right chaps. I'm a bit of a novice with vag com so need help.., I have bought the new tdi fr white clocks for my Toledo and need to know how to program them to my car as I know the immobiliser is built into the clocks. Is anyone able to explain what I need to do? Thanks in advance, Ant
  9. Tolly 150

My Toledo 150 Sport

Thanks :) Side skirts, AP coilovers and Lugs on... Toledo Skirts and Purple wheels. by scrooge89, on Flickr Torpedo by TheEvilGiraffe, on Flickr
  10. Tolly 150

Will Cupra TDI clocks fit my PD150 Sport

Cheers mate :)
  11. Tolly 150

Ah so I will have to reprogram through Vag Com too?
  12. Tolly 150

I bought them for my old car, properly horrific, nice idea but no light comes through and the quality is poor but for a fiver you can't really complain lol
  13. Tolly 150

Sorry I thought I'd pasted the link... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-SEAT-LEON-CUPRA-TDI-CLOCKS-WE-HAVE-LOTS-OF-PARTS-IN-STOCK-ALL-LOW-MILEAGE-/261350441032?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cd9b34048 These are out of a Tdi so revs should be same values but yep my clocks are only...
  14. Tolly 150

Will these white dialed Cupra clocks work with a non cupra pd150 Leon/Toledo? Thanks Ant
  15. Tolly 150

Leon FR CR170 Single day detail (SWIRLS!!!)

Ah I just replied in my other thread, thanks for the comment :)
  16. Tolly 150

Cupra R Single Day Detail...

Nope I was rushing to get it done in a day after a late start so no process shots, in it pretty much the same level of correction you have seen in the my other thread :)
  17. Tolly 150

Cupra R Single Day Detail...

I'll apologise straight away about the lack the of pictures of the process, I was pushed for time and I forgot my camera :mad: As per usual though, it went through pretty much the same process as everything else I do. RDS'd, foamed, 2BM, Iron X, Tar X, Decon pad up top, clay on lower...
  18. Tolly 150

Leon FR CR170 Single day detail (SWIRLS!!!)

Thanks, he's chuffed with it and knows how much work went it into it but as he has no cleaning facilities at his house it will be hand carwashed so won't be long before it's swirly again :( Especially black, it's why I love detailing, a serious sense of achievement. I did a mk1 cupra last...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.