Search results

1. backus

aftermarket seats, air bag light?

there is three wires brown blue black which two should you wire to? what size of resisitor? 3 ohm 5?
  2. backus

have you done it yourself m8
  3. backus

just wondering if anyone has fitted aftermarket/different seats and managed to turn air bag light off? heard you could wire in a 5 ohm resistor in? any help folks?
  4. backus

Air bag light mystery

for after market seats is it a 5 ohm resistor you use? has anyone done this yet? which two wires you connect it to?
  5. backus

fmic ?

yea ill just get the kit alot less hassle, what turbo you runnning? pd 150? standard clutch? You think there be much point getting the fmic if running the standard pd130 turbo? was thinking of getting fmic keeping pd 130 turbo and remap it. but if it doesnt get me any more power than with just...
  6. backus

fmic ?

thanks man probably just be easier to buy the kit, 220 not bad that include all the required pipework joiners etc yea m8 soz kinda hyjacked your wee race you had going on lol that things a flying machine by the way
  7. backus

fmic ?

:)hey next mod am looking to do to the car is the seat sport fmic. Getting the intercooler will be no problem, was wondering were the best cheapest place is to buy the pipe work was as this seems to be the most expensive part. I could probably get the pipework made cut bend etc and buy the...
  8. backus

My MK4 Seat Ibiza SE 1.4 :)

looking well my fav colour of ibiza lol ;) looking well so far m8.
  9. backus

Dilema time, advice greatly appreciated!

ive been told you can send picture of the pot hole showing how deep it is etc and if it wasnt marked out you can claim for your expensive, you try scrap yards etc m8
  10. backus

i want :)

awwww dont tell me that am on the way to Mcds now lol. ill just have to keep an eye out.
  11. backus

thanks, bit out of my price range unless you can get replica sets? lol
  12. backus

would these alloys be a straight fit for my mk4 ibiza or would i need adaptors? think there lovely looking but probably really expensive and like hens teeth to get?
  13. backus

knocking coilovers?

pic just a quick picture, could be lowered alot more at both front and back as theres plenty of thread left. when i get a chance ill lower it abit more at front.
  14. backus

knocking coilovers?

the fk kit i got came with shorter drop links so was handy enough, but alot of kits dont come with them.
  15. backus

impeial blue ibiza pd130+

coilovers fitted next mods are either new brakes, or turbo recon and remap? Any comments or thoughts so far pep;)
  16. backus

Side strips alternative ?

thats what i meant lol
  17. backus

Side strips alternative ?

will be a better job if you remove them first, u get good double sided sticky tape should do the trick, just make sure the area is well cleaned first.
  18. backus

impeial blue ibiza pd130+

is that the post man?
  19. backus

knocking coilovers?

Got it sorted my old bearings needed changed just so got new ones. and the rattling was coming from the sump guard. really helped the car handles great now
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.