Search results

1. gh2

Auto lights and wipers

Sadly not in the UK
  2. gh2

Auto lights and wipers

Currently looking at getting an Ateca but undecided between a SE Tech or a FR. I really love the Lava Blue colour, which is not available in the FR, but the only thing that is stopping me from going for the SE Tech is the lack of auto lights and wipers. Having got it in both of our current cars...
  3. gh2

Ibiza FR Technology 1.4 Ecotsi Sports Tourer

I changed to an Ibiza ST for those very reasons. I need space for a new baby, which means a big, easy to load boot but not masses of space in the back seats. I drove the Skoda Rapid Spaceback which we really liked because of the panoramic roof but it didn't have the power that I was used to...
  4. gh2

DAB Radio randomness

what station was it on to begin with?
  5. gh2

Microsoft Lumia 640 phone

My Lumia phones have connected ok 99% of the time, but I have experienced the problem that you've described a couple of times. I solved it by putting the phone in to flight mode and back on again.
  6. gh2

Ibiza 1.4 EcoTSI FR Technology - Deposit Paid

Ibiza ST I'm waiting on delivery of my Ibiza ST 1.4 FR Technology in Monsoon Grey. It's a 16-plate with 2700 miles on the clock. Coming from a Leon SC 1.4 FR, I was keen not to lose any power (I test drove a Skoda Rapid Spaceback with the 1.2 but felt it was too slow) and to keep as many of...
  7. gh2

Ateca in Hull.

They've started to arrive in dealerships. SMC County Garage have a 4Drive Excellence in silver at their showroom and another in Exeter
  8. gh2

SEAT Ateca spotted in Teddington!

I think What Car are based in Teddington (either them or another magazine)
  9. gh2

This review made me smile.

Brilliant! :)
  10. gh2

Radio station logos (how)

http://www.volkswagen.de/de/models/golf_7/brochure/senderlogos.html scroll down the page and look for Grossbritannien Download the .zip file and put the icons you need in a folder on an SD Card - call the folder '1Icons' so that it appears at the top of the list of folders to save you...
  11. gh2

Leon Cupra 280 Free Text

Except that Windows Phone will do it without any user intervention and you can reply too
  12. gh2

Leon Cupra 280 Free Text

With Windows Phone, it's the phone that does all of the work, the car is just playing the text to speech audio that the phone generates.
  13. gh2

Leon ST FR 184 ride comfort from alloys

the first Leon I test drove was a 1.8tsi with the 18" tyres which I found to be a little hard. I then tried a diesel (I forget which one) with the standard 17" fr tyres. I found this to be a little more comfortable. I ended up sticking with the standard 17s even though I preferred the look of...
  14. gh2

Bluetooth And reading of texts

The functionality built into windows phone will interrupt whatever mode you are in, just like a phone call. You can also reply via voice recognition. All built in to the OS, the only thing the car contributed is the microphone and speakers
  15. gh2

Bluetooth And reading of texts

That's because it was Windows Phone that was reading out the texts, not the car itself
  16. gh2

Adjusting instrument brightness

At night I usually drive with 'Traffic' on the screen as it's usually blank at night, therefore the darkest I can get the screen to be
  17. gh2

Rattles/squeaking noise in the door area

Thanks for the tip-off dephead2004. I've been in contact with my garage who say mine needs to be fixed under this campaign.
  18. gh2

Sat Nav foibles comedy thread

I drive M5/M49/M4 Severn Crossing quite regularly and it never tries to take me any other way.
  19. gh2

Siri

Windows Phone 8 will read out your texts and lets you reply by talking too.
  20. gh2

Miles per tank

I get around 400-420 from a tank in my 1.4 140
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.