Search results

1. FR slam panel/front panel replacement

Morning all, As above i need to replace the slam panel. Hit a fox last night and it snapped the bottom where the bumper connects to it on the right hand side. How easy are these to replace? Ie is it just a case of bumper off and a few screws or am i talking most of the front end out?
  2. center console vent heating

Has anybody noticed with their mk facelift that the center two vents on the console dont pump out any hot air. Its only the outer 2 that seem to do so. They blow cold out when aircons active?
  3. Will 5dr/SC lights fit a ST

By this aswell i mean the rear lights only
  4. Will 5dr/SC lights fit a ST

As above really. Does anyone know if the LER lights for the sc/5door facelifted models will fit the facelift ST cars?
  5. Some Engines Removed From Ordering

so the fastest manual leon(non cupra) that you can buy now is the 1.4??? Seems a bit depressing. Odd that it hasn’t affected the 1.8 dsg, or is that a typo?
  6. Retro fit auto lights

Think ill look into this. Top thread. Is there any way of altering sensitivity of the unit as with the OEM option?
  7. Retractable parcel shelf

Has anyone come across a retractable parcel shelf for the 5 door facelift leon?? Or will the one drom the ST fit? Im back and forth alot and would like to be able to store the parcel shelf in the car when not in use and still cover the boot when i can
  8. Seat Satnav

Afternoon all Is it just me or does anyone else thing the routing on the leon satnav is terrible? Random things like wanting to take me off link roads at every roundabout just to rejoin them? Ive got it set to fast route and tried dynamic routes on and off?
  9. Leon infotainment system randomly turns off

Morning all Ive had my fr from new for a couple weeks now and twice the head unit has just shut itself down and not been able to turn on for a couple of minutes. Has anyone else had this and how did you get it sorted?
  10. Inner rear lights

Can anyone tell me if the inner rear lights are the same part number across the 3/5/st models of the facelift leon?
  11. Nevada white fr pics

Ive got the same wheels coming on mine but not spoiler. Presumably its not that bad to retro fit?
  12. Nevada white fr pics

Is that roof spoiler standard or the optional add on?
  13. Wire extension

Ive heard back from seat. They cant tell me if it can be done or not!
  14. Wire extension

Ive got time to wait out on what seat uk comes back with. One thing im wary of is the difference in wire thickness for the fogs/reverse lights, i dont want to be leaving earths as they are then swapping signal wires only to be trashing the earth wiring. Hoping theres some sort of vcds option...
  15. Wire extension

Cheers, as far as i can tell the earth should be the same on both sides of the loom. So just a case of snipping the supply from the fog and running jt with new wire to the new cluster and doing the same with the reverse, i should be able to leave their respective earths alone........in theory...
  16. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Does anybody know if its possible to change the rear LED clusters to LHD(ie reverse the sides that the fog/reverse signals are sent to) via VCDS (and replacement of the clusters). Just asking before i start chopping wires
  17. Wire extension

Cant see anything about VCDS coding on there it seems to be all component removal/reinstallation
  18. Wire extension

Cheer ill have a pile through
  19. Wire extension

The wiring is slightly different for reverse/fog though with two brown thicker wires for reverse lights and a white and blue one for fog. Im not sure if his is replicated in the loom
  20. Wire extension

Id be very interested if someone in the know can confirm that this is the case as itll stop me chopping into the wiring needlessly
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise