Search results

1. poliq

How to make quadruple rear running lights

you got lucky. by random I checked this site as I dont come here anymore.. I'll check again next year :p E:PS If there are any questions you can allways send me an PM. Got more picss well.
  2. poliq

Heres a few to hopefully get you started. Sadly I sold the car..:ban:
  3. poliq

The stealthier cupra 4 of SCN - now for sale!

Thanks Jack. Hopefully it should be up for sale, again, soon :-)
  4. poliq

Thanx G-A. Theres an guide on SCN as well: /showthread.php?t=344820 Didn't sell it as it decided to let me down the vary same week I put it out there. Been busy with everything else..:( At the moment it is waiting on new O-rings for the injectors, hopefully that will solve the starting...
  5. poliq

yep its out there.. /showthread.php?t=389967 send me an pm or an mail if you have any questions, or simply ask here. reason for selling is that I've just bought a house, and the second child is on its way so I need something a tad more practical.
  6. poliq

decided to sell it, thread in for sale section should be up within an reasonable amount of time??
  7. poliq

I really don't come here very often anymore.. But if you want I'll do the rest a day I've got the time.. Here are a few to give you an idea.
  8. poliq

How to make a custom badgeless honeycomb grille

Good job, Tessitura, but I'm sticking with no badge at all..
  9. poliq

Maybe someone could do a photoshop of that? -Personally I think it would look wierd, but then what do I know?
  10. poliq

Glad to see you found it mate. Looks good from here! :) E:
  11. poliq

might do an new RR as so many of the pics are missing, if I find the time that is.. whats new? well, N75 is. So limp mode and boost issues are gone, wich is fun! ;) Other than that I fitted a 100w xenon kit for the full beam, 6000k. wasn't super happy with the results, as the inside of the...
  12. poliq

should be an doable winter project! :)
  13. poliq

Now I've edited the first post. Can anyone confirm the pictures work? :)
  14. poliq

heres a preview/teaser while I upload..:lol:
  15. poliq

They don't work because of my own stupidity! In an not so clear moment I decided to delete a bunch of pics off of my imageshack... I'll see if I can find the pics and have them uploaded! ;)
  16. poliq

4x4 Leon's thread

Well i'm here..! :-)
  17. poliq

Tried making myself a little circuit at work, to cut the footwell lights completely at the bottom of the dimmer, but didn't turn out as hoped. Might have to measure the bottom voltage again, then order an special zener diode! :)
  18. poliq

Grahams81 - VW Golf 2.8 V6 4motion - Wheels Sorted :-)

Looks nice Graham! Also the plans sounds spot on! Remember you get a special tool to do the haldex filter, saves a lot of time as you can undo the filter only, but you probably already knew! :p Oh, and £2500?! Can't believe how cheap that sounds :-)
  19. poliq

Drkas LCR- Air and Interior by Plush

Pictures look insane mate. You too, in a way :-D
  20. poliq

Leon V6T by PJ-Turbo

Top sport? Where there not an '4' badge on the rear..?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members