Search results

1. Big-Pete

Handling mods?

right, cars going nurburgring in april, it was my daily till i sold my boc, i want it to handle as best as humanly possible. so ive just ordered: Bilstein B14s to replace the joms, OMP front upper Strut brace, OMP front lower Strut brace, Whiteline Front Anti Roll Bar, Whiteline...
  2. Big-Pete

stock wheel ET?

what are stock wheels ET/width!??! ive read somewhere et38 7j that cant be right surely?
  3. Big-Pete

Front Toe Hook

front toe hook size/thread/location please. links to toe hooks that work would be good too cheers after something like this:
  4. Big-Pete

Braided lines

anyone ever fitted these: https://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/brake-line-kits/car/seat/ibiza-02-08/2004/goodridge-stainless-brakeline-kit-with-zinc-plated-fittings-4-line-kit-with-goodridge-branded-clear-cover to a cupra Tdi?? just wondered if they fit the AP brakes?
  5. Big-Pete

rear beam bush size?

anyone know what size rear beam bush i will need?? 2004 Ibiza Cupra TDi. Powerflex say either 69mm (giggedy) or 72.5mm cheers in advance.
  6. Big-Pete

Transmission shift mod?

i want to refresh my whole transmission shift setup, i want it to feel crisp like a bolt action rifle, so where do i start? there has to be a short shift/rubber to metal bush mod? EDIT: 2004 Cupra TDi (6 speed box)
  7. Big-Pete

Cupra rear brake upgrade?

OK so on my mk5 I've got a full Lcr brake setup from a mk1. Just wondering if anyone with a cupra(and the 312mm Aps) has put 256mm rear brakes on at all? Purely for aesthetic reasons. But also cos then I can just buy 2x everything for the rear and have both cars sorted.
  8. Big-Pete

Gear Knob Help

whats involved with changing the knob? are they screw on? whats needed cheers. mk4 cupra tdi
  9. Big-Pete

mk4 cupra TDi spacers

what size can i comfortably run on a lowered mk4? looks about 15mm rear and 10mm front?
  10. Big-Pete

Aftermarket digital dash+datalogg

Anyone running a digital dash? Like a race pak or race tech or stack dash. Specifically lcr with dsg. Cheers all
  11. Big-Pete

Rear brakes?

ok, i have a mk4 04 cupra TDi,(see link below) and i want to know what rear brake calipers i have, girling/trw/lucas!? its confusing the fudge out of me. i know the disc size its just the pads i need help with. chers
  12. Big-Pete

No beeps or clicks!!

Right weird one. 04 Cupra Tdi. Turn signals don't make a noise, And no warning noises to tell me the lights are on when cars off. Any ideas?
  13. Big-Pete

Bulb List?

is there a list of bulbs for mk4s? there is a really compotent guide for the mk5 but nothing on mk4. just wondered what bulb i need for a reverse light for my 04 cupra tdi
  14. Big-Pete

Leon Air Bag on ibiza?!

right, weird question, will a Seat leon airbag work on a mk4?? Link to wheel in question i HATE with a passion the stock wheel, its horrid, ergo changing it, but id like to keep it OEM ideally so the misses doesnt murder me cos its supposed to be a daily:whistle::whistle: cheers in...
  15. Big-Pete

cupra tdi rear discs??

thought they where 256s like the leons? but mine are solid!? wtf, not to fussed as its my daily, anyone tell me exact size of rear brakes discs on a 04 Cupra TDI?
  16. Big-Pete

Big Petes MK4 Cupra TDi

Right, ive had a mk2, 2mk3s and a mk5(which i still throw money at), but absent from the list was a mk4 Cupra , until now. KU04 LOL 52K Prelim list: Service (DONE X2) new coilovers- H&R/Ap/KW tracking. new Steering wheel. spacers 20s? get rid of mudflaps (DONE) re wiper delete. (done)...
  17. Big-Pete

new Cupra TDi owner :)

so most of you know me for my boc/both mk3s or my mk2. (ive still got the Boc) but ive just bought an 04 plate Cupra Tdi, (my daily **** the bed in fantastic fashion and ive always wanted a mk4 Cupra Tdi) any mods that neeeed to be done right away? its currently got a Miltek full system and...
  18. Big-Pete

Any Mk5 Owners on Facebook?

Click me Join Us. That is all.
  19. Big-Pete

Cupra Tdi Buyers guide?

anything i need to watch out for? any mk4 quirks?
  20. Big-Pete

Bluewater meet

anyone up for a meet at bluewater post crimbo/NY start of feb time?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.