Search results

1. Aris88

RVC reversing camera installed

Hey ! I just got my camera installed, but I don't see the guidelines. None at all. any ideas? In "Steering assistance" -> Long adaption, "with guide lines" is activated but it doesnt seem to work...
  2. Aris88

MY19 Leon CUPRA Details

Got these from the configurator:
  3. Aris88

Revo Stage 1 , 280,290 and 300 ?

what about the new 2.0 190ps engine?
  4. Aris88

Leon/Cupra MY19 headlights

You can watch this video: Also there is a comparison between the two
  5. Aris88

Difference between Cupra and FR 2.0 TSI

Well it'll be a 7 speed dsg box, probably dq500 as dq200 cant handle more than 250nM torque. The 2.0 190hp leon will be 320 nm. The engine probably mapped and configured to be closer to polo gti 2.0 200hp
  6. Aris88

Yes i agree in bodykit, diff, exhaust and interior and more importantly, the warranty. However I talking about only technical specs. Not sure about the budack cycle that Daire92 mentioned, I thought all those engines were EA888 and same generation. It would be interesting to find out what...
  7. Aris88

I was wondering, whats makes the cupra so different when comparing to a top spec FR apart from the engine map? I know that Cupra also has DCC, but everything else, including the dsg (which I assume will be identical in MY19, dq500) is the same. Can the 2.0 tsi FR actually become a Cupra with a...
  8. Aris88

New 1.5 instead of 1.4 in ordered Leon FR

Absolutely. I was expecting the car to be built in the end of July, but now its expected to be built in October.... Yes better give your dealer a call to sort it out
  9. Aris88

I ordered the car in Greece so in UK it might be different on how orders are processed. I actually had to call my dealer several times because the build date on my order was "0" and nobody knew what that meant. After figuring out that the factory cancelled the order, we had to re-order with the...
  10. Aris88

I also ordered a 1.8 tsi in mid may amd had to re-order in June as my order was cancelled due to engine changes. 1.8 tsi 180hp became 2.0tsi 190hp and 1.4 has been changed to 1.5 as you already know. Seat changed the engines because of new WLTP regulations which will be active from this...
  11. Aris88

Navigation on LEON 2017+

Such a shame not including sat nav in all leon models, specially top specced. It looks like the same applies to Greece. No satnav as standard, it costs 700€ extra for the simple one.. It would be interesting if hardware was there and we managed to somehow hack it and use the nav. Anyway...
  12. Aris88

Navigation on LEON 2017+

Hi guys, For some reason i could not find any information on this... does anybody know if the Navi system is standard on all Leons or does it have an extra cost?
  13. Aris88

MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

Yes it looks like new model pricelists have been uploaded to the official website. https://www.seat.co.uk/car-shopping-tools/brochure-download.html
  14. Aris88

when was the order placed for it to be confirmed for production in cw36???
  15. Aris88

Will the new petrol engine (2.0 tsi) come with a 6speed DSG, to handle the extra torque?
  16. Aris88

MY19 Ordering Dates

Hey Scrogg, thanks for this information. I don't live in the UK, I ordered my Leon 5d 1.8 TSI (180 DSG, with lots of options added) from my local dealer here in Greece in May, 16th. Still, my dealer said that the order is accepted, but the build week is marked as "0", thus we couldn't get an...
  17. Aris88

DSG/TCM problem on ibiza cupra mk5..

Hello guys, I was on a nice vacation with my 2010 ibiza cupra and after, came home, all well and nice. Two days after, SUDDENLY my car wouldn't start. I noticed when I turn the key a "beep" sounds and the "P" was flashing on the gearbox. I couldn't move the lever nor start the car (No reaction...
  18. Aris88

2012 Facelift Rear Lights

Cool but, what about the headlights?
  19. Aris88

Revo exhaust

No because I asked him the same question about 3 times :P anyways thanks for the replies guys !
  20. Aris88

Revo exhaust

Nope... They said REVO. I wonder too
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.