Search results

1. My MK3 Ibiza Cupra R Daily Driver

Nice to see its still getting looked after mate! Was worried it might have been sold or broken for parts like all the others seem to be just now
  2. Central Locking problem

There is a vacuum unit in the boot of the car for the central locking if I remember right (I either replaced it at the start of my first ownership of my car or my previous 6n2 gti) that was the problem I had, maybe worth checking.
  3. My MK3 Ibiza Cupra R Daily Driver

Any updates on this??
  4. Turborevs downpipe question

Cheers! Thankfully got plenty of 3" stainless in work i can use was just hoping to do it before fitting but not a problem!
  5. Kenny's Mk5 Cupra - Coilovers and BBS fitted page 4***

Car looks awesome mate [B)]
  6. Few mk3 cupra problems ***NOW WITH PICTURES***

Have you tried unplugging the MAF sensor to see if it changes? When my MAF went the car ran like **** until about 4k revs then wasnt as bad although still not good.
  7. Turborevs downpipe question

So I've just ordered a turbo revs 3" ebay special downpipe. My question is what exactly needs to be done to make it fit? The seller states it needs 2" of pipe welded in on the turbo side?? I'd rather know what's needing done before I strip the car apart to fit it so I can take it into work and...
  8. To k04 or not to k04??

Yeah that's what I was thinking with k04, seems simple in logic but looks like a headache trying to adapt and fabricate things to fit! If the worst came to the worst I could make a downpipe myself (advantage of being a Pipefitter/welder lol) but I'd rather buy one off the shelf for quickness and...
  9. To k04 or not to k04??

Got my car off the road at the moment for a bit of TLC. Car is currently running k03s at stage 2 and was making just shy of 230bhp before the downpipe decided to burst at the flexi, but since I'll be replacing the downpipe I'm thinking I might just upgrade to k04? What's putting me off is how...
  10. Alex's ovni yellow k03s Take 2!!!

P.s was thinking how much money I'd have saved going big turbo on this rather than buying/modding/respraying/fixing my ep3:fool:
  11. Alex's ovni yellow k03s Take 2!!!

Guess that was at the svag show stu?? Saw your clio on the way home looked and sounded awesome! I hadn't even washed the car and it's looking a bit sorry for its self after an altercation with a bump on the road :cry: coming off the road at the end of this month for some well needed TLc. Will...
  12. Vag vs ford/show and shine and rolling road day

I'll be there helping out [B)]
  13. My MK3 Ibiza Cupra R Daily Driver

Nice to see something like this being done! Seems as if everyone else is breaking them for bits and scrapping the shells :( plans sound good will fly with the hybrid! Is that a k04 charge pipe your running? Considering fitting one to mine so I can reroute the cooler pipe work.
  14. Alex's ovni yellow k03s Take 2!!!

Haha cheers! It's been a bit of a headache recently but sticking with it! Hit a bump on a corner and the tyre chipped paint off the front arch :cry:
  15. Modified Live @ knockhill this Sunday

Bit of a late reply but I was there in my yellow mk3 cupra looking a bit worse for wear!! Hopefully get it back up to scratch over the summer!
  16. failing pump?

That's crazy :lol:
  17. Tracked Mk3 Ibiza Cupra - Track Pics/Videos - Knockhill - 11/41/16

Wish I could have got along on Saturday mate but couldn't manage it :( going to order a few bits and bobs for mine and get it tweaked again! Might need to pester you about a few bits and bobs!
  18. mk3 ibiza cupra GT28rs back yard build!

Brembos look siiiiick!!
  19. mk4 ibiza cupra tdi :) - slammed on staggered bbs #projectDUB

Awesome car mate[B)] isn't that just the standard seat sport cooler though?? Golf looked nice aswell shame it was a cat C
  20. Alex's ovni yellow k03s Take 2!!!

Audi will be spot on for the commuting mate [B)] how long you been out there for?? I'd love a dc2 as much as it gets slated vtec is mega addictive and they're awesome fun on the twisties!! Yeah still just as low but think the coilovers are seized now going to have a bash at freeing them off when...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.