Search results

1. Gadgetboy

Back after nearly 5 years !

Yeah it's manual. I wanted Dynamic Grey originally but was told I needed to choose a different colour so went with Monsoon Grey. I would go and visit the dealer directly if you can, they should be back at work now. I'm sure my dealer told me he needed to get everything completed before the...
  2. Gadgetboy

1st payment is next month, £257. The dealer has paid £1000 contribution which was the deposit. Felt strange being able to drive it out the showroom without having to pay a penny till next month. lol
  3. Gadgetboy

Need to pay for servicing and tyres, road tax is paid for.
  4. Gadgetboy

Well I finally picked the car up today on the terms I mentioned before, nil deposit and 23 payments of £257 :) I've been really impressed by the car and the dealership. They picked me up from my home which was 25 miles from the dealers so I could drive it out of the showroom. Even got a...
  5. Gadgetboy

Remap (I KNOW) Cupra 290

Do these boxes have any resale value? I'd really like to get some of my money back when I got rid of my car in a couple of years time. I remember when I had a Dreamscience handheld remap for my Astra VXR it came with 5 lives.
  6. Gadgetboy

Build week for new Cupra 290's

Getting 5dr in Monsoon Grey. 0+23, £257.10pm, or £246.39pm net cost, 10k per year.
  7. Gadgetboy

Leasing- Good, bad or ugly?

I'm terminating my 208 GTI lease a couple of months early as I'll be getting a Leon Cupra in December. I'll have to pay the remaining 2 monthly payments minus a little bit of interest. I'm happy enough doing this as 208 GTI payments are only £166 a month and I'm getting such a good deal on the...
  8. Gadgetboy

I hope it is true, but I do agree it seems too cheap. I'll find out one way or the other by December
  9. Gadgetboy

Nil deposit, 1st month paid then 23 months at £257 :-) This price includes a £1000 dealer contribution.
  10. Gadgetboy

Cheers Guys :) It may be worth emailing a few local dealers on the off chance. That's exactly what I did over the weekend and it turned out the dealer had ordered 2 extra Cupras just before the order books closed. I got it on a 2 year personal contract hire, 0+23, £257pm, 10k per year mileage.
  11. Gadgetboy

Well it's kinda like being a new member :D I've ordered a Cupra Black Edition in Dynamic Grey with an expected delivery date of mid December. After selling my remapped Leon FR diesel nearly 5 years ago I went bigger and got a Focus ST-3 Estate, then went smaller and got a 208 GTI Prestige...
  12. Gadgetboy

Remap newcastle/north east

Looks like there's a special offer during February at PDT. £199 for remap 2.0 TSI 211BHP would see: +60HP +100NM According to site
  13. Gadgetboy

Remap newcastle/north east

Got my 2010 FR TDI remapped at PD Tuning at Boldon. Guys there were spot on and it's now running at 206BHP
  14. Gadgetboy

Want to make my 'LEON' lettering black

Sounds like a plan. My next purchase is gonna be a rear spoiler, guessing sere is the best place to get one, then get it fitted locally Once the seat badge and Leon lettering is black I'll be happy :-)
  15. Gadgetboy

It's like when I got the car remapped and I told her it was only £300. It was only when the credit card bill came in she found out it was £400. But I'm getting better mpg, so by the year 2015 it'll of paid for itself. And no that didnt go down well. lol
  16. Gadgetboy

It was one of those mods where our lass couldn't see any difference, but I could :D
  17. Gadgetboy

I'll take some pics tomorrow mate, but they're miles better than the Arnold Clark plates it had on which were peeling away! Paid £27 for the plates and £14 for the plate surrounds. Just wanted the plain surrounds as I think they suited the car better.
  18. Gadgetboy

Done pretty much the same mate :D Only chrome left is the rear badge ( which I'll do tomorrow) and the 'LEON' lettering. I'm wanting to keep the LEON lettering, but just have it in gloss black. Not sure if the best way will be to buy some new lettering badges and then get them sprayed. I've...
  19. Gadgetboy

As the title says. I'm in the process of ridding my FR from all that is chrome. Was wondering what the best plan of attack is?
  20. Gadgetboy

Black gloss wrapped rear valance Speed Blue FR

Hmmm. Doing the front lip does make quite a difference. Might give it ago over the weekend. Spoiler and skirts look great too :-)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.