Search results

1. Cupra_Mat

Rolling Road event. Leicester Sunday 19th My 2013

Im interested in popping along to this and offering phototgraphy for members attending depending on mumbers!
  2. Cupra_Mat

Wheel Bearing Going?

Jack one side at a time so the wheel is clearly off the ground, start your engine up and put into first gear and let the wheel just spin you will notice which wheel it is very quickly! ;)
  3. Cupra_Mat

**Breaking** 418.5bhp (Parts list pg24) Joe's (GT3071R) Ibiza Cupra R

Awesome build! Your car looks great, alot of work been put in! What paint did you use on your rocker cover & manifold? love the finish on it!
  4. Cupra_Mat

Is my licsence plate legal or not??

What gets me is how a slogan can be illegal below the text but is ok to advertise company names and details, when I got a set of new plates made up at my local car parts supplier it advertised there company below the reg! It looks slightly more convincing on the legal side when you got the...
  5. Cupra_Mat

Is my licsence plate legal or not??

TBH looks fine to me mate as the text is still as big so they cannot say its unreadable etc I had my smaller one on for a while and was never pulled, i took it off as i didnt want any unwanted attention by the guys in blue but always kept my standard one in the boot just in case Here was...
  6. Cupra_Mat

Cupra_Mat's Leon Cupra

Cheers! [B)] A couple of hours work i'd say, just have to be patient and keeping working through your compound bars. I sanded the rough finish first as you need it the surface to be flat as possible.
  7. Cupra_Mat

K&N vs Pipercross vs Green Cotton Panel Filters

Which do i buy green or pipercross? Is the money difference worth going for the green panel filter?
  8. Cupra_Mat

How to make quadruple rear running lights

Can you not just replace the fog bulb with a normal bulb replacement and crimp the wire that goes to the main lights to the fog? Surely you shouldn’t need to solder the clusters or change the bulb adapters in the cluster, or I am thinking to simple? :/
  9. Cupra_Mat

Loopys Leon Cupra

Best Colour! :)
  10. Cupra_Mat

Cupra_Mat's Leon Cupra

New Cupra R rear bumper and fresh paint :)
  11. Cupra_Mat

Cupra_Mat's Leon Cupra

First attempts at polishing the manifold: End Result
  12. Cupra_Mat

Cupra_Mat's Leon Cupra

Fitting HID's In the box: Drilling the hole in the headlight covers: Making sure wired up correctly: Sidelights before: Sidelights after: HID's on:
  13. Cupra_Mat

Cupra_Mat's Leon Cupra

The one in my sig has been photoshopped :) I must carry work on this bit tbh but not been on for a while, i will get some recent pics up asap!
  14. Cupra_Mat

Car won't start - HELP!

Mine was the same would only happen every couple of days / weeks at some points so wasn’t an issue at first, once it decides not to start your pretty much stranded if you leave it an hour it will start up fine! Just used to always happen at the most inconvenient times!
  15. Cupra_Mat

Revo re-mapped ecu?

Probably best taking it someone that can set it all up for you, look for a revo supplier that also has VCDS that can pair up your keys / immobilizer. At least then you will know if your map is set up correctly too!
  16. Cupra_Mat

Car won't start - HELP!

Yeah there very common to pack up and will not start if it wont give a reading! Some people have took them out and cleaned them up as they get bits of very tiny metal stick to it being a magnet, but best just to replace it! No not hard just a little tricky to unscrew the bolts, best way...
  17. Cupra_Mat

Car won't start - HELP!

Had the same problem mate Its your crank sensor i would say 100%, located by your oil filter! you can get these from most local part suppliers / GSF. Only other way to tell would be on vagcom.
  18. Cupra_Mat

HELP! Leon wont start..??

I had this intermittent problem for months wouldn’t start for a good hour sometimes come back and would be fine, i replaced the relay and was still happening. You may not believe me but I found out the most bizarre way of resolving it, may be worth trying if anyone gets the same problem -...
  19. Cupra_Mat

What is an acceptable price for replacing wheel bearings?

Im doing mine tomorrow, brought the front bearing kit for £19.99 and got a garage ready to press it out for £5 Just put some gloves on and save some pennies lol
  20. Cupra_Mat

Leaky Injectors??

Advice needed! After replacing the seals all seemed ok, but now returned with the same situation fuel escaping on every injector! it wasnt that long ago i replaced them, would this be the seats? I am getting poor mpg low 20mpg, i really dont know whats causing it to overfuel... Ive had...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.