Search results

1. Pete.Cupra.R

Cupra TDI Upgrade

Hmmmmm lol Just about but it's not gonna be very long I'm sure. Definitely need to avoid low revs/high torque as best as possible for the moment or it will be screwed in no time. Does slip a little sometimes under those conditions but then it did that before with the stage 1 Revo. I always...
  2. Pete.Cupra.R

Cupra TDI Upgrade

Hey peeps, not been on here for a while. Hope you're all having fun in your motors ;) Been to AmD today and had a little spend up: Full turbo back Milltek and decat, including non-res back box. Piper X panel filter. Custom re-map. This combined with my EGR delete and hybrid turbo has...
  3. Pete.Cupra.R

what have you done to your car today ?

New temp sensor and coolant replaced
  4. Pete.Cupra.R

Fixed the rear washer pipe under the air box. Shouldn't come apart again as I've taped it up and cable tied it ;) Fitted new tail light bulbs. Run tap and die over threads of fittings/screws as previous owner/fitter cross threaded 5 out of 6 :rolleyes:
  5. Pete.Cupra.R

Problem with my Ibiza. plz help

Showing your age there dude lol :p
  6. Pete.Cupra.R

They sure do, especially when they snap lol Seems the chains on the 1.4tdi's are making a challenge to this though. Should of been a recall on these b*ggers though, surely.?
  7. Pete.Cupra.R

I was unaware the car manufacturers were trending back to chain driven cams, shows how much I don't know lmao I honestly thought the chain driven cams were generally on the bigger engines, V6 & V8 etc You are so right about the cam belt issues though, mostly driven by the ancillary equipment -...
  8. Pete.Cupra.R

AmD Rolling Road Day April 7th 2013

I was having trouble keeping up with the fastest 1.6tdi, sorry Darren lol :p
  9. Pete.Cupra.R

Gotcha lol:whistle:
  10. Pete.Cupra.R

What I'm saying is most engines these days have cam belts as opposed to a cam chain. Obviously it's still used but not as common as they used to be.?
  11. Pete.Cupra.R

Love the welcome lights. Where did you get them.?
  12. Pete.Cupra.R

couple of questions

EGR delete will probably give you engine management lights which can be an issue at MOT. If all you want is that confidence when overtaking and generally a bit more poke the Revo remap will do all of that and more, no point in going further than that IMO. Not for what you want ;)
  13. Pete.Cupra.R

couple of questions

My mum has an Audi A2 1.4 TDI (3 cylinder - 75bhp) which is remapped to stage 1 as mentioned to around 110bhp. Cost my dad around £300 and is a simple job for the revo dealer to do, takes only a few minutes to complete. The air filter is OEM and did not need to be upgraded for the remap. Worth...
  14. Pete.Cupra.R

Seem to have generally moved away from chains across the board these days, certainly in your everyday cars. The yanks like a cam chain still.
  15. Pete.Cupra.R

You could try Carbon Motive. I can give you contact details if you want. PM me. They have done loads and are good to deal with,
  16. Pete.Cupra.R

Dodgey fuel now cars gone bad I need help guys

After seeing those pics I feel for you but to hear they overfilled ur oil is a complete joke. As said drain it ASAP and don't drive till you have. W@nkwrs.!
  17. Pete.Cupra.R

Ibiza 6l Big turboproject

Sweet dude :D Love it.!
  18. Pete.Cupra.R

A few pics. Sorry they're not the best quality.
  19. Pete.Cupra.R

What a great first meet and first Dyno for me. Great to meet those I did and look forward to meeting more in the future ;) My little oil burner smoked up 210bhp and 290lb/ft :D 15bhp more than I was hoping for so my hybrid turbo must be doing something good lol Sooooo enthused to get more mods...
  20. Pete.Cupra.R

Mods!

Go buy a Cupra, far easier :rofl:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise