Search results

1. Throttle actuator problem - Your Opinion Please???

The fault code where: -17966 and po638
  2. Throttle actuator problem - Your Opinion Please???

Hello All It's been a while since I've visited. Anyway I really need your help on a problem with my 05 LCR, so here goes. Last Friday I went to the petrol station to fill her up and as I pulled away my EPC and Traction light came on and a few minutes later the car has gone into limp mode, of...
  3. Need help deciding to buy car

You been to autotrader website?
  4. Need help deciding to buy car

I would say go for a good clean car that has no work done to it. You will find much lower mileage cars for that money that are stranded. My mate got one that was all modded - he went for it cuz he thought he save money doing it all him-self. He's had nothing but issues with the car. I got mine...
  5. KONI FSD Anyone???

Hi Thanks for that. Dose it make the ride any smother? The problem I'm finding is that the rid has become very harsh. I used to have a Subaru P1 and that was smoother than my LCR is currently. I spoke a few VAG tuners and they keep tell me to change the dampers and springs, as this might...
  6. KONI FSD Anyone???

Hello Need some advice. My LCR's drive seems to have got harsh over the last year. I seem to feel the road alot more, and the bumps are starting to get very annoying. I've spoken to a few so called experts and they have told me it may be time time to get may dampers and springs changed as...
  7. Is your LCR giving crappy mileage???

Damn! Thats alot. I normally put £35 and I get around 150 miles and even then I think it's shitty!
  8. How do you say it? 'Leon' or 'Layon'?

it's LEONA!
  9. Cheapest tyre choice for LCR

I made the mistake of buying cheap rubber for my LCR and the car drove like crap, so much road noise, and the grip was crap. Basically there is no traction in the wet. I was at a set of lights and was left for dust by a Astra 1.4, the lights turned green and my wheels where spinning in 1st, 2nd...
  10. Is your LCR giving crappy mileage???

Yeah it's getting more and more painful at the petrol station these days.
  11. Is your LCR giving crappy mileage???

Thats pretty much the same as me. My Sisters M5 gives her the same mpg when she puts her foot down. We all may as well drive around in big V8's cuz we paying the money for it.
  12. Is your LCR giving crappy mileage???

It was serviced about 2 months ago.
  13. Is your LCR giving crappy mileage???

I'm in the same boat. I've been considering getting rid of it. I've looked at the Focus RS or the Megan 250 Cup. The stats say they both do over 400+ miles on a full take. At the moment my car is doing less than my mates focus RS. Or worst cash will just get BMW 330d. :think:
  14. Is your LCR giving crappy mileage???

I used to run it on super - too much £££ so went back to normal jungle juice.
  15. Ive done my Research and now got it down to 2 mapping companies for stage 2???

Just 2 words: Stealth Racing. The best for custom re-maps. They got my stage 1 from 225 to 261!
  16. Is your LCR giving crappy mileage???

Yes that is true. was thinking about changing it for the new R which is meant to do over 450 miles on a tank according to Seat. :think: Or just clean brake and get a Focus RS!
  17. Is your LCR giving crappy mileage???

Well I work about 10 miles from home, so its normally just that and the odd short journey. It's seem to get no more then 21 - 24mpg on the trip computer.
  18. Is your LCR giving crappy mileage???

Any idea of what the faults might be? It was serviced last month at a dealer and they didn't pick up on anything.
  19. Is your LCR giving crappy mileage???

Ay-men to that! May be it's time to get rid!
  20. Is your LCR giving crappy mileage???

The thing is even if I adapt the driving miss daisy style its not much better.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members