Search results

1. what boss kit fits 6k

Will the boss kit for 6n2 polo fit a 1995 Ibiza GT
  2. Possible Cupra R deal

I always waited a while before booting any of my old scoobies etc and then left them sitting on the turbo timer after switch off.
  3. Possible Cupra R deal

£4100. Revo map been done
  4. Possible Cupra R deal

Full history and lots of new bits like suspension and coil packs etc been done. Just waiting to find out about a few other bits and pieces.
  5. Possible Cupra R deal

Found a cupra R 225 that I may be interested in. ITS Yellow as well which I like. 90k BAM engine Full service history and lots of receipts for all work done to it incl timing belt etc. It has a filter, 007, exhaust and remap. Question, is there anything I should be looking out for? Also I...
  6. What would you do???

Yeah the BAM is 225
  7. What would you do???

Its not a mate, it was a for sale ad. So I have never met this person and they live over 100 miles away from me. I think mine is probably worth around 4k which I think is about right for what it is and the amount of new parts its had. Just had the suspension all set up today so raised the ride...
  8. What would you do???

I know, its always the issue with Vtecs. But I am not planning on tuning it, will give it a good test drive later tonight. Got someone offering me a 210 LCR but I am awaitning more info. Fuel consumption is going to be the same between the LCR and CTR, especially as I will be on the A1...
  9. What would you do???

Still deciding what to do.... Also been looking at Type R civics as I do like them (had a few track cars with the K20 so I am familiar with the engine and running gear)
  10. What would you do???

I had it mapped for 2 months and hated tgeb power delivery even more lol. It was also belching black smoke all the time. I like a turbo surge, but found it was too much like an on off switch. Also although I replaced the clutch recently I don't want to chew it apart with a mapping.
  11. Any hitmen on here?

It is proper nice aint it :D
  12. What would you do???

Thats exactly it. I am not saying that I dont occasionally partake in a spot of "spirited" driving... But I tend to not speed thats all. Its not my mate, I dont know the person just been in contact with someone on a for sale add of a yellow cupra r and he wants a diesel where I want a...
  13. What would you do???

I would put that value of the R at about 3k but I think my TDI is worth probably 3900 as its only 73 k with full history and clutch, flywheel, cambelt all being changed this year
  14. What would you do???

Heads on my one were good. I actually really liked that car!
  15. What would you do???

I know lol The diesel is just not me at all. I mean I dont rag the car everywhere I go so I shouldnt suffer awful fuel consumption. Surely better than the MGZT v6 I sold at the beginning of the year!
  16. What would you do???

Both 2004 cars. I only do about 8k a year and I am only ever on the A1 at 65 mph as I tend to drive like an old man now... HOWEVER, i seriously miss having a quicker car. I thought I had got out of the need for turbo petrols but turns out I aint lol. I dont do town driving at all, its all 6th...
  17. What would you do???

Been offered a possible swap deal for my MK1 Cupra TDI for a BAM engined Cupra R. The bit that puts me off is that my TDI has only done 73k and the R has done 108k I dont know much about the 20vt engine. I do want an R though but just what is there to look out for?
  18. Suspension help!

Where do you get these adjustable drop links from
  19. More popular? Leon Cupra or TDI

I am getting the car lifted at the front. I know about cornering, been racing karts and cars for a long time. Exit is always more important than than the entry etc. Just prefer the power delivery from something like a B18 or K20 engine. The ESP does not kick in and the front actually is...
  20. Suspension help!

Hello My NS driveshaft is slightly knocking on my front ARB.. The car has been lowered on coilovers recently. Once the suspension settled I raised it a bit at the front but now its fully bedded in it will need to come up again. Is it a 40mm drop at the front that willl be ok as mine...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise