Search results

1. RDS

LCR 2004 K04-064 hybrid

It's enough for now, should keep me happy until I upgrade. Whenever that will be
  2. RDS

LCR 2004 K04-064 hybrid

It's right on the edge of traction, I think it'd struggle to get anymore down being fwd. It's loads of fun, really driveable with it being a small frame turbo, it spools as per the OEM 023 and it makes its power in the mid range so you're not having to rev it to the line to get it shifting. I'm...
  3. RDS

LCR 2004 K04-064 hybrid

That's one thing I like about mine, it's all in the mid range (peak power is at 5.5k) which makes it all useable on a day to day basis.
  4. RDS

LCR 2004 K04-064 hybrid

I would've thought a standard k04-064 would see 360ish on a 20vt. Maybe setting your sights abit low mate, nothing wrong with that though, just means you'll be happy if you see more.
  5. RDS

LCR 2004 K04-064 hybrid

I would've thought a hybrid 064 will make more than a hybrid 023
  6. RDS

LCR 2004 K04-064 hybrid

Welcome to the forum mate :wave: This looks like a decent build, it'll be interesting to see how you get on with the K04-064.
  7. RDS

J.B. His Seat Leon "Cupra R" - K04-064 TFSI Conversion

I've spent enough on mine recently mate
  8. RDS

J.B. His Seat Leon "Cupra R" - K04-064 TFSI Conversion

Nice! It's becoming harder and harder for me to resist buying bigger brakes! Must resist! Haha
  9. RDS

Mk1 Leon Cupra R 225 Garrett GTX2867R Build

Woohoo, it's good to see it's running mate :thumbup:
  10. RDS

RDS' Leon Cupra R

I agree mate, there seem to be a couple of nicely modified mk3s coming out the woodwork though. Mine has finally come together quite nicely and will hopefully keep me happy for a couple more years whilst I'm studying and then I may look into upgrading
  11. RDS

RDS' Leon Cupra R

Quick update. Took a trip back to Big Fish Tuning today, I was offered 2 step launch control and flat shifting for free. Doubt they'll be used much or at all, maybes have a play with the launch control but you can't say no to a freebie and any excuse for a run out in the car is good to me...
  12. RDS

RDS' Leon Cupra R

Cheers mate
  13. RDS

RDS' Leon Cupra R

It is mate, that's where I leave it when at work
  14. RDS

RDS' Leon Cupra R

Howdy t0m, it's not often we chat on here anymore. I'm definitely enjoying the car again and trying to stop myself ploughing more money into it (brakes and seats). John at BFT has dones such a mega job on the car. It's actually going back next week. I received a text from him saying he now has...
  15. RDS

RDS' Leon Cupra R

Cheers both :thumbup: They're definitely growing on me, looking forward to the new centre caps turning up
  16. RDS

Deej's mk1 LCR 225

Keep up the hardwork mate. This will be a weapon soon :thumbup:
  17. RDS

RDS' Leon Cupra R

Any haters keep in mind these are only winter wheels ;)
  18. RDS

RDS' Leon Cupra R

Here's a marmite update for everyone. Ronals needed refurbished after going through the gravel at croft so decided to put some winter tyres on and get them sorted. So here they are, winter mode has been activated, I give you my purple ronnies: :lol::lol: I think we can all agree...
  19. RDS

RDS' Leon Cupra R

cheers mate, it is so much fun to drive. Here'd a link to the front grill mod: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showpost.php?p=3883335&postcount=951 The WMI is great
  20. RDS

Mk1 Leon Cupra R 225 Garrett GTX2867R Build

Wow, what an utter PITA. I've had issues with mine but nothing compared to this. At least (touch wood) it's now back where it needs to be with all the parts. Fingers crossed for you mate, looking forward to hearing how this is once completed.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise