Search results

1. MarkWabe

cooling system problems

No worries dude, glad to be of help. :) Welcome along to the caring, sharing world of SCN!
  2. MarkWabe

leon cupra R onvi yellow

:lol: You know me SO well!!! :ban: Been too busy concentrating on my motorbike efforts this year to be honest, think that's why the car has had a hissy fit! Had to sell my Cagiva Mito to get another car as changed jobs and lost the company car only to find out I AM getting a car! D'oh...
  3. MarkWabe

cooling system problems

Hey Darren, had the same fault with my car, changed the CTS and no change. Did the thermostat yesterday, temp gauge reading is now spot on and EM light is still off. Personally, for the money involved, I would do both. :)
  4. MarkWabe

So what's everyone's plans for the new year?

Exhaust is on the list for sure! (although it has been for over a year!) refurb the wheels, maybe a drop, REVO stage 1, aura cd head unit to replace the cassette deck! New front top mounts. Hopefully a year with no mechanical woes!
  5. MarkWabe

My 2003 LCR210 :) Electronic boost gauge in, also led stop/tail bulbs. :)

Right, after some more investigation, I've had the thermostat changed. Fingers crossed! Here's a link to some led indicator bulbs, just to give you an idea of what you're looking for...
  6. MarkWabe

cooling system problems

Could be thermostat itself? Do you get any heat in teh car, when driving, what's your temp gauge at? Does it drop as you start going faster?
  7. MarkWabe

leon cupra R onvi yellow

Spoiled again! :) I didn't get anything car related this year. Boo.
  8. MarkWabe

Cupra R 210?

If you have a look on this forum there's a guide to tell between 210 and 225 models dude. AFAIK, ALL Cupra R's have the slit under the seat badge. :) Good luck with your purchase, you'll love it!
  9. MarkWabe

Blimey, I bought them over a year ago! No, no need for a resistor on stop/tail but you will get a fault logged with brake light switch and also, your 3rd brake light (hi-level) will be on ever so fauntly at night AND if you have led front sidelights, when you brake (if the headlights are off)...
  10. MarkWabe

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2X-36-LED-1156-Amber-indicator-bulb-UK-light-BA15S-P21W-/350515675806?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item519c5cc29e Something similar to these chap. :) Did the same with stop/tail but in red. I JUST DID A RANDOM SEARCH FOR PIC PURPOSES, I HAVEN'T...
  11. MarkWabe

Hey Mark, thanks matey! Nope, no issues with them at all, got them from ebay, wired in the resistors and hey presto! Went for Orange led's for the indicators and red for the stop/tail. I DO need to wire in the resistors for the stop/tail's though as there's a fault stored for brake...
  12. MarkWabe

Haven't got a fault code as he didn't print the Guided Fault FIndning. :( He's followed a test plan for the secondary coolant pump which says to check voltage and supply in the wiring back to J293 control unit, it states that if no fault is found then to replace the coolant fan relay or the...
  13. MarkWabe

Looks like a control unit issue. Fault stored is coolant regulator, there's no voltage to the secondary electric water pump and all the wiring and relays seem ok, so can only be that. Arse.
  14. MarkWabe

EM light again! GGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Getting it looked at on weds. :(
  15. MarkWabe

Leon Cupra or Cupra R?

For my 2p, if you want an FR diesel, go for a mk2 and map it. :)
  16. MarkWabe

Tom, it'as great! Definitely gonna start the fund building after xmas! 8bit, I work for Seat now, and used to work for VW so it's all cool, just annoying! Turned out to be down to the fact that one of the techs didn't erase my CTS fault properly. Definitely going to look into a fault code...
  17. MarkWabe

Leon Cupra or Cupra R?

To answer the question, the Brembo's are amazing! :)
  18. MarkWabe

Revo trial map = WIN! Now to save pennies for the real deal! Short lived good time though, EM light is on. Again. GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. MarkWabe

Leon Cupra or Cupra R?

You'd be surpised mate. I paid 3250 for mine last year needing a service, cambelt, antiroll bar, two tyres and discs and pads all round while they were around the 4500-5000 mark. Now, I'd be lucky to see £3800 for it if I sold it today. Not that I'm selling! Did try and sell earlier this...
  20. MarkWabe

forge re-circ valve

:lol: Like it!