Search results

1. MarkWabe

Wiring in resistors for rear indicators for LED bulbs

Hi all, not being the strongest on wiring, can anyone tell which wires I splice into on the rear light wires so I can wire in the resistors for my rear indicator led's? Thanks!
  2. MarkWabe

Cupra R fan question

I've done a search but can't find anything definitive. My fans are playing up, they don't work on slow with the A/C, however, once the temp gets to 90 after about 5 mins of idle (doesn't get any higher) the fans kick in for about 10 secs, then stop. After about 3-5 mins of idle (temp still...
  3. MarkWabe

Oil leak problem LCR

Hi all, I've been searching on here for the last hour and a half and still can't find a definitive answer. :( I've got an oil leak from the engine, seems to be coming from what I thought was the rocker cover gasket, however, looking on here, it may also be the cam chain tensioner gasket...
  4. MarkWabe

Mk4 Golf 1.8t Sports cat, will it fit LCR?

As above really, got the chance to buy a sports cat from a 1.8t golf but not sure if it will fit LCR? Thanks! :)
  5. MarkWabe

My 2003 LCR210 :) Electronic boost gauge in, also led stop/tail bulbs. :)

Hi all, I'm new to thesite after owning an Astra Coupe for the past few years, that was tastefully modified inc. suspension, brakes, engine bay, 888 parts etc. I've always fancied a LCR but never had the cash to buy one! Here's my old Astra:- Anyhoo, after selling the Astra...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members