Search results

1. my new ibiza cupra MK3

looks good buddy, i was looking at the fk ak coilovers aswell but i saw somewhere that its only front coilovers in the kit and for the rear its just uprated springs and dampers ?? i wanted coilovers front and back. Dean
  2. ibiza cupra r center console ?

thanks very much buddy :) Dean
  3. ibiza cupra r center console ?

as above people, just wondering where i can get one ?? looking to set my gauges up in there, thanks in advance Dean
  4. coilover question ?

perfect guys ill get it all seen to after i fit them , thanks Dean
  5. coilover question ?

thats what i was hoping to hear buddy thanks :) Dean
  6. coilover question ?

hey people, basically just about to order my coilovers and they will be going straight on when they arrive,thing is i read somewhere that the camber has to be adjusted once they are fitted and slammed, just wondering can i do this or is it a garage job ?? its on a mk3 ibiza cupra, thanks in...
  7. vent pod instructions ?

yeah that looks quite nice buddy, i actually seen a thread on how to convert the vent to a pod using fibreglass ?? lol thanks Dean
  8. vent pod instructions ?

sorry ive had a search but cant seem to find the "how to" that i seen before :( basically wanting to put a gauge in the heater vent of a mk3 ibiza cupra and just want a rough idea how it was done , thanks in advance Dean
  9. I want an Ibiza mk3 cupra lcr front Splitter

Awesome GTI on here do them for £24.99 :) Dean
  10. forge actuator ?

as above people, i was looking at these on the awesome gti website, and just wondered what sort of difference this would make when i come to get stage 2 ? thanks :D Dean
  11. Battery power loss last night

yeah similar thing happend in my s14a, was a bad earth draining it buddy. Dean
  12. wind deflectors

superb bud, just ordering mine today, fire a pic up when done Dean
  13. forge 007 ?

amazing mate thanks :)
  14. forge 007 ?

yeah mate stage 1 and open cone filter, cheers
  15. forge 007 ?

thanks very much :happy:
  16. forge 007 ?

thanks buddy
  17. forge 007 ?

just had a look on the turbosmart website but couldnt see one listed for a ibiza cupra ?? might just be me lol any idea of a rough price ?? would everything be ok if i was to put a baileys or something on ?? thanks again Dean
  18. forge 007 ?

basically what im trying to find out is there other dump valves that i can use on my ibiza cupra ? basicaly when i had my 200sx i had a hks one then a baileys and they were both really loud and sounded amazing just the way i want the ibiza to blow off(loud) and held boost no problem. thanks...
  19. Delete

looking very good Dean
  20. wind deflectors

aww mate murder, hope this doesnt happen to me Dean
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members