Search results

1. clipse_t

clicking noise

happens when turning left, but worse at full lock. sounds like a clicking noise. i think its comi from the front wheels. any ideas?? doesnt sound too good imo. any help much appreciated clipse
  2. clipse_t

BMC induction kit

i have the Green cotton induction kit on my 1.2 'biza but its the kit for the 1.4. same sh*t really. and i also have a pipercross cold airfeed going to it. i have 1 end (obviously) next to the cone ad the other is flushly sitting in a hole in my lower grille (where fog lights should be) as mine...
  3. clipse_t

Official SEAT Leon V2 pics & report now online

sorry to sat but i think its an insult on the old eon- especially the cupra R. y squash an altea and brand it as a sporty hatcdhback when it looks like a pensioner bus wid styling. v. disappointed enough said 2 b honest. apart from the fact that sales figures will crash im sure of leons...
  4. clipse_t

Gear knobs/gaiters

grap, if you get a momo one, force the top part of the gaiter throught the bottom screw on bit of the new knob then screw that to the top main part with the gaiter tucked inside. took ages to do as gaiter was blocking screw threads but got there in the end. looks well smart now.
  5. clipse_t

Door card removal guide...done in 2 minutes!

its kl. dont worry about it
  6. clipse_t

Door card removal guide...done in 2 minutes!

pics to go with instructions....??
  7. clipse_t

calling all 1.2 drivers

basically, i thought it would be a good idea to start a thread for all us 1.2 ibiza owners, so that any queries, problems or advice could be shared. any 1.2 drivers with mods which they recommend, problems etc can post it all on this thread. non 1.2 drivers welcome of course (as long as...
  8. clipse_t

Mk4 Ibiza 1.4 Sport (100bhp) Induction?

na site didnt come up mate. do u think halfords could order one in for me coz last time i tried to get the K&N kit from them, their computer system an records were so old that they couldnt even order it for me. mite be the same with green? wot u think? either that or trek up to Rtec to get it
  9. clipse_t

might hav to go ahead an order one. is that site good for delivery an do they charge? so u think im betta off gettin the dynatwist one instead of the single cone one? wot one u got?
  10. clipse_t

it says that thee is a kit for the 1.2 which is a single cone standard indiction kit, altho the dynatwist kit says its for the 1.2 injection. im pretty sure mine isnt an injection engine, or that the ibiza comes in a 1.2 injection unless any1 would like to prove me wrong (please do). also do...
  11. clipse_t

if ur lookin for a specific kit for the ibiza's, K&N do one with the code 57-0550. bout £90. to the person who ourchased the Green kit, how much was it an does it fit a 1.2 ibiza or does that have its own specific kit as well from Green? model no. would be great. any help much...